K&H Pet Products Cat & Dog Bed Warmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slides into any zippered dog or cat bed and is recommended for beds with at least ½ inch of padding between the warmer and bed surface.
- Thermostatically controlled, this soothing, gentle heat will not exceed the natural body temperature of a dog or cat, allowing your pet to enjoy hours of warmth.
- For use in any pet bed.
- Features a 5.5-foot, cord that is MET listed for safety.
- Available in various sizes so you can pick the perfect fit for your pet's bed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Replacement Cover Fleece, Medium$15.13Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$87.99Chewy Price$182.99List Price
- The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Medium$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Nuzzle Nest Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Leopard$32.77Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Memory Foam Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, 26-in$46.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven ThermaNAP Faux Fur Self-Warming Dog & Cat Mat, Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Anthracite, Medium$114.95Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pad, Small$49.00Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Frisco Self Warming Pillow Rectangular Pet Bed, Gray, 30"$12.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Khaki, Large$119.95Chewy Price$144.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Heated||Heated||—||Machine-washable, Chew-resistant||Waterproof, Chew-resistant|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
608 Customer Reviews
Way too hot to be safe
I got two of these bed warmers for my XL dog bed and put them side by side under an extra thick folded up blanket on the bed, with maybe 4 inches of thickness. They got VERY hot, so hot that it was uncomfortable to rest my hand on top of the blankets and it was almost painfully hot to the touch when I touched the bare warmer. It was for sure much, much hotter than the 102 degrees listed in the FAQ.
Chiquita Loves Her Bed Warmer
Bought the bed warmer so that my Chiquita would have a warm place to rest as we crank up the air conditioning. She loves her bed warmers. I put one under the cave bed under my desk and one under her larger open bed in the living room. She definitely loves the warmth and stays in her bed even when there is room beside me on the couch! I would definitely recommend them.
Careful It Got Too Hot
I expected this product would stay at a safe temp or, at least shut down before being harmful to my pet. However, it got very hot. I didn't realize how hot it was until my cat became fearful of its location.
I am writing this review now because i just now used this gray giant pad. I was using the tan ones. My fereal cats have the soft lectro kennel outdoor pads in their cedar house but since its warmer outside i put one of these on the top shelf where they look out the windows when its raining. This gray pad is definitely made better then the tan ones by far. So now hopefully i will only be buying the gray ones.
I bought this after I started to suspect that my dog was getting chilly at night while sleeping in his crate (which is indoors, but it’s been a cold and drafty winter). He LOVES it! Frequently he’s choosing to nap in his crate during the day, even choosing it over cuddling with me - I guess I did this to myself, so I can’t complain too much! The large fits perfectly inside one half of his crate bed (standard 42” crate), giving him the option to be on or off of it. It can stay plugged in all the time, and only heats up when he lies on top of it. It feels pleasantly warm and cozy to the touch. If you have a short haired dog prone to getting chilly, this is well worth the reasonable price tag!
Perfect heating pad
This is the 4th K & H heating pad Warmer for my cats. I have one outside model and 2 of these in the house. I finally had to replace an older model but it lasted a good 10 years. They do not get too hot and the BEST feature is they do not shut off automatically.
Keep your pet alive!
With cold weather here and pets, especially outdoor cats who won't come inside, this bed warmer is a life saver. We've had a few small K & H bed warmers outside under our patio for years that our cats curl up on and adore. Recently a pregnant feral cat dropped her kittens here. We made a shelter under the patio, which kept them out of the weather, but putting in this large bed warmer kept mom and kittens warm and alive until I am able to socialize the kittens and get mom and all the kittens fixed and adopted. The K & H bed warmer is safe, long lasting and a literal life saver. I highly recommend. Directions indicate "indoor' only. I have them set up under my patio and in the garage. We have used for years with no problem. I would NOT use outside in the yard without cover.
Dog loves the heating pad
I have a senior terrier dog that is getting arthritic. She loves to use her little heating pad. Wish it came with a cover. I am putting it between two layer of a blanket but she tends to dig in it out and lay ontop of it . I will have to make a cover from a hand towel. We have used it with foster kittens also.
Great deal on these pet bed warmers . I have outside cats and I want them to be warm in their houses. I don’t have any pet beds that I can put them in so I cover them up so they can’t scratch or puncture a hole in it . FYI, I also use regular heating pads and do the same thing w them . They are a bit warmer because you can control the temperature . They work the same way but the voltage on the warmer is safe for multiple warmers . I hope in the future these warmer will have a heat control setting on them. They do cost more then a regular heating pad
Safe and warm for my pet
My 13 year old Sheltie is enjoying this heating pad. I place it on the floor bed during the day and sofa at night. Great for her arthritis. She gives it 4 paws. Thank you.