KONG Kitten Teddy Bear Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The kitten-sized teddy bear was designed for cuddly fun.
- Soft, durable fabric is ideal for kneading instincts.
- Crinkle noise keeps kittens interested for extended play.
- Filled with KONG North American Premium Catnip to create extra fun.
- Available in assorted colors to suit your pal's individual style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- KONG Tennis Balls with Bells Cat Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- KONG Refillable Beaver Catnip Cat Toy$4.06Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Featherlite Catnip Boa Squeaking Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.84Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Barnyard Creature Stuffing-Free Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Lattice Ball Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Catit Linen Ball on a Stick Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Plush Raccoon with Catnip Cat Toy, Purple$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Classic Springy Worms Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chasers, Plush Toys, Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
I bought this toy specifically because it did not state that there was catnip in it. Most of the toys do have catnip in them. Unfortunately, when the package arrived, the label included catnip in the description.
My Kittens Loved!
I got a bunch of toys when my cat had kittens, this is one of the toys the kittens would fight over, they loved to cuddle it when they slept.
It's an adorable little thing and my cats really love it. But the picture is a little deceiving. So that cat must be the teniest cat in the world. You actually need to look at the measurements they have the picture of the measurements. Like I said it's adorable in the cats like it so that's all that matters.
lilbit is havin time of her life making it make noise and kickin it
These are cute little bears. Not tiny but not very big. One of my kitties likes to toss them in the air and throw around the room and chase it. This can go on for 20 minutes. As much as he's played with them (and I bought a couple) they're in great shape. My cats love stuffies and this is a good one.
I bought this to replace the bear my kitten decided to give a bath in her water bowl. She loves it, but still plays with the one that she gave a bath too!
Cats won’t touch it
My 3 cats won’t touch it & you can’t even tell what it is? looks nothing like the picture. I’ll probably throw it away.
his was bought for a new kitten who will be coming soon. My older cat has already tested it and declares it an excellent toy.
Small cat toy
Was smaller than I expected, I should have paid more attention. It has already lost a limb. Cat loved it initially. Wish I could have chose the color. Mine was blue.
I was very disappointed when I received these today. I thought they were the Kong catnip toys that were refillable, but they aren’t. My cats aren’t interested in them.