KONG Wubba Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The unique fabric is soft yet durable and the shape of this Wubba toy makes it fun for your cat to snag, wrestle and snuggle.
- Long body encourages your kitty's kicking instincts.
- The rattling sound in the top and crinkles in the tails are designed to keep your cat engaged.
- Infused with KONG’s Premium North American Catnip for added excitement.
- Available in assorted colors cats love - color ships at random.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.19Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Cat Toy, Octopus$3.82Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.78Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- KONG Softies Patchwork Bear Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.57Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Kitten Mice Cat Toy$3.39Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Fat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Eeeks! Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$4.36Chewy Price
- KONG Rat Catnip Cat Toy$4.71Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Twisted Boa Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Tennis Balls with Bells Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Butterfly Wand Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Squeaky||Catnip||Bouncy|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Plush Toys||Balls, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
A well-mde toy
None of the 3 foster kittens I have like it, they don't play with it. I think if the head was soft & made noise (crinkle, rattle, etc) and not hard they may be into it. I do wonder who tests these toys before they hit the market. Even though my fosters aren't a fan, at least it's well-made and not falling apart.
Didn't like you couldn't pick what color. But color they choose was right on the nose this time, purple.
Cats didn't care for it, but my puppy loves it!
This was a dud for my cats, but my new 13-week only puppy loves it! It's been surprisingly durable. She loves the rattle and will chew on it happily (and it hasn't broken yet).
Cats Love !!!!
Bought 3 cats love these. They can carry them, hold in their arms roll over with them,. Love the rattle, crunchy paper in legs
A favorite in my house.
All my cats enjoy these (this is the 3rd one I've bought) but I have one in particular that likes to carry them around & yowl. I find them in my bed all the time. They hold up well, too.
Well made cat toy
My cat wasn’t interested in this toy, but it is well made and a nice toy.
Ok small toy
Mostly was not played with ,I have 4 adult cats though my youngest at 1 year would like it but didn't
My boy LOVED this toy!!
I'm back to buy 3 more just in case something happens to it.
My Cats Love These
I ordered two of these because my cats have had them before and worn them out. They love them! They have many toys that they just ignore, but this is one of their favorites. The top is great for them to chew on, and the legs are perfect for carrying around. Now they have started to sleep with them too!
Unfortunately the Wubba was a huge fail for both my girls. The youngest loves toys so I was a little surprised at her total lack of interest. She did paw at the crinkly sounding tentacles a couple of times but that was it. A lot of the reviews say the Wubba is too small. I actually felt the opposite and thought it might have been too large for her petite 7 pound self. Also she likes to carry her toys around in her mouth. The Wubba was too cumbersome for her to do that. It's going in the donation box for the local shelter.