Nutri-Vet Regular Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s health in mind.
- Helps maintain joints and connective tissue to keep your pooch going.
- Contains a balanced formula of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and hyaluronic acid.
- A delicious liver flavor makes these chewable tablets easy for your pet to swallow.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, X-Large$49.95Chewy Price
- Wapiti Labs Chest Formula for Respiratory Function Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Wysong Biotic pH+ Supplement, 10-oz bottle$24.49Chewy Price$23.27Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 28-mL$13.00Chewy Price$21.63List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Foam, 3-oz bottle$9.22Chewy Price$13.39List Price$8.76Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Omegas Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs G.I. Tract Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Lawn Aid Dog Chews, 60 count$10.25Chewy Price$9.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wysong Mother's Milk Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methysulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (shellfish source) Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
A spoon full of sugar...
My old girl is beginning to have a little hop in her step after taking these for a while. However, I do have to smother it with peanut butter or wrap it in a piece of ham. She will not eat it as it is.
Great natural vitamin
This has helped my dog tremendously with arthritis.
TOP NOTCH OUTFIT!
TOP QAULITY, SHIPPING SO FAST IT WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN !
11 y.o. 80lb dog was moving sluggish sometimes and somewhat limping after a 20min walk. Started giving him 2 tablets a day 2 weeks ago and have him walking 45 minutes a day and his mobility has improved.
Great for active and older dogs! They take them as treats no problem
She's doing great !!!
Labs have hip problems but being 10 years old she has been taking Nutri-vet and doing great!
Very glad to have found this product.
When my 65 lb. retriever was suspected of having arthritis, the vet suggested 1500mg/day of Glucosamine. So I read some articles about it, and started shopping around. This product sounded like it contained the right ingredients to help make the Glucosamine more effective (Vitamin C and Chondroitin, etc.). And it was a great price! Also, it had good reviews. So my dog has been on it for a week, and she likes the taste of the tablets. I don't know if I'm imagining it or not but she seems to be more energetic and was even running with my other dog these last couple of days. So I'll keep her on it and hope she continues to do well with it.
I can climb stairs again
Thank you I can climb stairs again and not limping. My owner thanks you also
Dogs take the chewable very well. Seeing some improvement
Very good for my girls
My dogs, Labradors loves them, while they can spit the other brand, they funny