Ovipost Banded Adult Live Feed Crickets Reptile Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally-grown, live feeder insects are a hardy choice for your reptile, amphibian and more.
- Banded crickets are a highly-active species, which is perfect for pets who seek movement in their prey.
- A great choice for bearded dragons, chameleons, lizards, iguanas, frogs, tarantulas and more.
- An ideal snack for backyard chickens and tortoises.
- Please note, some variation in cricket size is normal and expected. For more information regarding sizing and shipment, please click “See More” below and scroll down to “Precautions.”
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ABDragons Medium Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$34.28Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.57Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Live Mealworms Reptile Food, Giant, 250 count$21.20Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.14Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$28.60Chewy Price$27.17Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$34.49Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Mazuri Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 25-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.29Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- ABDragons Hornworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 25 count$20.90Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 750 count$38.64Chewy Price$36.71Autoship Price
- Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Live Banded Crickets.||Dubia Roaches||Dubia Roaches||Dubia Roaches||Waxworms|
|Food Form||Live||N/A, Live||N/A, Live||N/A, Live||N/A, Live|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Sparrow, Cardinal, Bluebird||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog|
|Fish Type||—||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
While these crickets were as advertised they came in a cardboard box, with wire mess openings for breathing, but not in any plastic, so it was virtually impossible to open the package without loosing crickets. We lost quite a few. Maybe it was me, as this is the first time I have ordered this many at a time, but it was a nightmare. Then once the package was open, there was no way to reuse it so we had to find an alternate location to store all these crickets. Also, the crickets were agitated from the journey to get there and they jumped at our bearded dragon, which he was not too happy about. Crickets were the right size and as advertised but I will not be purchasing them again.
Can anyone count to 1000?
We have ordered 3 times now for live crickets, each suppose to be 1,000 crickets and at most there has been around 250 crickets! Really need someone to contact me as I feel like the package people can only count to 250 instead of 1,000! Very disappointing and a waste of our money!
I've been order from another company from other than chew for quite awhile and you kind of get what you get when it's comes to ordering feeder unless all have arrived dead, in this case the morajorty of mine came alive, however i did have some that arrived dead but nothing that I wasn't expecting all in all good order but chew could do better in divering feeder insects.
Lots of crickets and all alive!
First time ordering from Chewy and they did not disappoint! One thing though was, since I’m new, I had no idea the crickets were literally inside the box and not contained within. Imagine my surprise when I open the box in my living room and almost had a cricket infestation indoors! Hahaha! It’d be awesome if chewy would put a warning on the box for future new customers so we know to open outdoors. Thanks Chewy!
Half dead, wrong size
I do not recommend buying these crickets... they were significantly larger than they should've been and they were half dead. Big waste of money, would not recommend.
$33 worth of crickets first shipment there were less than 200 crickets of 1000 easily, chewy sent out a new box. The replacement box has less than the first box. We opted for the auto ship because it should be less hassle then driving to pet store but this has become more of a hassle. Our very 1st order was great and definitely had 1000 and was worth what we paid.
Great crickets, great price
I am really happy with the quality of the crickets! Also, it was cheaper for me to offer from chewy than going to the pet store, where they're usually out or mostly dead. Compared to other places I have ordered crickets from, only a handful were dead when I opened the box (which was expected and I was pleasantly surprised that nearly all had made it). I have had these crickets for a little while at this point and they are still thriving! Sometimes the crickets I order from other places only live for a few days before dying, so I'm very happy that they are continuing to do well and will last me a long time.
I have ordered cricket from several different sellers. I would get mostly or all dead. Sometimes there are a few stragglers but they usually die the next day. I gave up on ordering on line. I gave it a chance with Chewy. I didn't only get fast delivery, but they were all alive. They do pack them nicely, the box has great venterlation and potatoes. :) Seriously I got live crickets.
Not one single cricket didn’t make the trip. Package took about 4 days to arrive but zero complaints. I left them right in the shipping box, with cricket diet and quencher. They lived for weeks till I ran out (even had plenty to spare for a friend who also has dragons). Will never buy from local pet stores again!
Way better than going into the pet store
We bought a box of 1000 and all but 3 were still alive and moving around. I did notice no food left in the box. But they were all still happy and jumping. Our little lizard man is going to love them.