Oxbow Enriched Life Garden Forage Puzzle Small Animal Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fect place to hide your pet pal’s favorite tasty treats.
- Features a fun, garden-themed design that adds excitement to habitats.
- An ideal way to strengthen the bond that you have with your fuzzy buddy.
- Designed to encourage exploring and other playful behaviors.
- Crafted using natural, 100% pet-safe materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Pop-N-Play Ferret Ball Pit Toy, 10.5-in$21.60Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Living World Small Animal Tunnel, Color Varies, Large$10.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Garden Variety Rocker Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Wheeky Pets Small Pet Wheeky Toy, One Size, Yellow$10.95Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Color Play Dangly Small Animal Toy$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Living World Teach N Treat Small Animal Toy$23.00Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Oxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy, Medium$9.03Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Pot Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Rabbit Assorted Chew Ball Treats Cat & Guinea Pig Teeth Cleaning & Grinder, 3 Count$6.24Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Marshall Super Thru-Way Small Animal Tunnel Toy, 11.75-in$21.69Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Hedgehog, Mouse, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Wood||Wood||Polypropylene, Plastic||Wood|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Balls||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Just be careful
I LOVE Oxbow and their products, but my boy started focusing on eating this, as opposed to his pellets and hay. I noticed the untouched food and hay, yet this toy was being destroyed, with no remnants of the toy left behind, meaning he was not just shredding it, but eating it. I know the signs of GI Stasis, so he is doing great now, but if you have a bun that has a fancy to eat cardboard, this is not the toy for them.
I ordered this for my rabbit and she has been loving it. As you can tell from the picture, she has been working on this toy for weeks, and its still holding up- but more importantly she hasn’t lost interest in it either. I put pellets and treats inside, and she will spends hours getting them out as well as chewing on the sides. Definitely a great boredom buster. Keeps the occupied for a long time!
Adjustment needed for description of this item
I ordered two of these with high hopes. Desc said dwarf bunnies and I have one five pound dwarf and the other is five pounds, tho not a dwarf. The circles were way too small for the dwarf and the other bunny was able to get things out of the green slightly larger circles but not the small. So, I can't use either one of them and b/c I used them, I can't ask to return them. Very disappointed, as I was really looking forward to challenging them. Description probably should exclude rabbits.
Destroyed within two meals
It's great to encourage bunnies to forage for their food, but this particular item didn't last us beyond two meals. The bunny just chewed it to pieces, and I don't blame him. There wasn't really a way for him to get the food out without chewing apart the cardboard cups.
Guinea pig’s favorite
My guinea pigs love this. I sprinkle some of the rosewood dandelion or summer forage in the holes and everyone eats out the treats. Made from their favorite kind of cardboard. Very durable. Has been nibbled on by many guinea pigs over months now and still has a lot of life left it in. Will buy more for sure.
this is pretty cute
so the material is great, that's my bunny's favorite kind of cardboard to chew. the concept is fun, she has to hunt down which hole the treats are in. there's 2 holes I had to tear off a level of cardboard bc the hole was too small and deep for her to reach the treats. but overall she loves it. I do think it's a bit overpriced for being cardboard but I'm sure it'll last her a long time
My mocha loved it
Bigger than I thought it would be but very entertaining. It kept my bunny from being bored and this keeps her mind active by searching for her food