Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce pet shedding to keep your clothes, furniture and floors cleaner.
- De-matting tool features a rounded edge so it’s gentle on your pet’s skin.
- Sharp, interior blade smoothly cuts through pesky mats, tangles and knots.
- Soft, ergonomic grip keeps the grooming process comfortable for you too.
- Stainless-steel brush is durable and easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Pink, Small$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealAndis Dematting Tool, Green/White$14.04Chewy Price$17.55List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog & Cat Dematting Comb, 12 blade$10.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Hertzko Long Blade Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$14.99Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Dog Brush$13.92Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- DealFrisco Dematting Double-Sided Dog & Cat Rake$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Long Pins$13.18Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Steel, Plastic, Metal||Polypropylene, Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Bamboo, Wood|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Our cat had a terrible matting problem on her back. We tried using regular pet brushes, giving her bath, etc. We considered taking her to a groomer, but there are none nearby. I read the review of the Ozark Brush and decided to try it. It worked beautifully. My cat's coat is soft and lovely, and all the matting is gone!
This was great UNTIL it was NOT. I was in the middle of de-shedding my Furbabies when, the gadget decided to fall apart----strangest thing because it's made of mostly metal.........of course, I got the "Lemon" I would still recommend this product.
Just what I was looking for
I have a 12 year old cat that can't groom her back end any more. She extremely temperamental so we need a brush to work efficiently at breaking down her mats. Really happy that this brush lived up to the hype. On top of that are other cats really enjoy getting brushed as well cause they have some thick coats.
perfect for big fuzzy dogs
i have tried so many different brushes on my german shepherd and none of them ever do anything - this brush is amazing. it works so well for her undercoat i am so glad i bought it
I adopted a short haired dog from the local shelter. She shed more than I anticipated so I used a dog brush and it didn't help. After researching online at Chewy, I purchased this deshedding brush and I am so happy I did! I brushed her 2-3 times a day the first week, and got enough hair to fill 2 quart jars each time I brushed her. I now only brush her once a day and get a handful of hair at most. This brush definitely does the trick removing dog hair. She still sheds, but a fraction of what she did at first. I highly recommend this brush.
AWESOME brush, even better price!
Our 19.5 pound MaineCoone was getting matted up on his back and wasnt his beautiful and soft/clean self. So I researched various brushes and contimplated spending the $40 for the top of the line, then I found this brush and it had great reviews. FOR A GOOD REASON! It works just as good at $13 as the $40 one promised. The cat looves it and it gets the top and undercoat leaving him mat-free and soft and beautiful. Love it! Nicely constructed and good quality as well.
This brush works great for my chi-pom who has all that undercoat. Didn't know what to do until I bought this brush!
My sweet cat somehow required matted fur on her hind legs, and I resorted to this product. I was very pleased on the results all it took was a slight tug and the mat was out.
Ozark Pet Brush= Outstanding!
This brush is the best for removing thick undercoat! This makes them cooler and shinier coat. Do this outside because you’ll be amazed by how much hair comes out. Your dog will thank you
The cat brush dug out some old hair that we didn't know was there.