PetArmor Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Cats & Kittens contains the number one vet recommended active ingredient, fipronil, to work effectively at killing adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice. This treatment is available in an easy-to-use, fast-acting topical application specifically formulated for cats and kittens over 1.5 lbs, so each monthly dose will give your cat the same protection. Long-lasting and waterproof, Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment can stop infestations and help prevent them from recurring.
- Effectively kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas prior to egg-laying
- Kills brown ticks, American ticks, lone star ticks, chewing lice and deer ticks, which may transmit Lyme disease
- Contains active ingredient fipronil in a monthly dosage to stop infestations and help prevent them from recurring
- Easy-to-use, fast-acting topical application that is waterproof and provides lasting control
- Specially formulated for cat and kittens over 1.5 pounds and at least 8 weeks old
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: For external use on cats only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on cats. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your cat can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, or aged cats. Can be used on breeding, pregnant, or lactating cats. Consult a veterinarian before using on cats with known organ dysfunction.
WARNING: Keep away from heat and open flame.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Connect with Experienced Veterinarians 7 Days a Week
See all items by PetArmor