Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Waterer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eco-friendly water hopper is very easy to clean and also dishwasher safe
- Automatically refills reservoir when needed
- Simplifies your life, quench your pets thirst quickly
- Easy to refill, can be used indoors and outdoors
- No power needed, great for outdoor trips
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 192-oz$19.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 12-cup$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 16-cup$21.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$13.02Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for PetMate Replendish, 12 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Feeder, 10 lb$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.5 Cups$11.20Chewy Price
- IRIS "Feed Me" Dog & Cat Feeding Mat, White, Small$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetFusion Premium Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Beige, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal$27.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$17.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Padded Dog & Cat Dinner Mat, Beige$5.06Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||3-gallon||50-ounce||64-oz||1.5-gal||2 1/2-gallon|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe||—||—|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
541 Customer Reviews
Works Great Easy to Clean
100% read the directions (pictures) on the bottom of the base. You put the base on before you turn the water bottle upside down. The bowl is a little deep, but no more than others. The water level is about half way up the bowl. Cats have not had a problem drinking from this one at all.
Buddy won't drink from it
Unfortunately, my dog isn't interested at all. He'd rather drink from our fish pond. He just won't touch this thing. It seems to work just fine, too bad he won't use it.
I did not notice how big this bowl and bottle were. 3 gallons! Way too big for 3 cats. I ended up giving it to a gal who has 3 dogs. I didn't notice anything wrong with it, so giving it 4 stars. They do need to make clear how big it is.
I've only been using this for a few months for my dog and 2 cats...but the water overflows everywhere. The stem that keeps the water level even seems to get stuck or is broken altogether. Unfortunate since I have it inside and the first time it happened, we were out all day so I came home to a soaked kitchen floor. Now I have to only fill it 1/4 (which defeats the purpose of having it) and keep it outside.
Larger than expected
Great price for the size! My GSD (pup) has no problem drinking from it. However, my Pomsky thinks it’s “evil” and won’t go near it! I’m not sure if he’s scared of the air bubbles that flow up or what. Either way, it’s great. Will work out just fine! Quality is pretty good too!
This is a fairly large and very nice waterer. Only problem is because it's more on the clunky side, if they get debris or food in the water tray it's difficult to get it out and for some reason my 10 kitties won't hardly use it. It's nice, just not my favorite one of these that I own
I love it. It doesn't leak and saves me from remembering to fill up a water bowl 10 times per day in this hot weather:) the cat thinks it's pretty cool too.
This works !
This waterer works great. Theres a tiny plug that prevents backwash and the water inside the reservoir stays fresher longer. The wide basin allows both my critters to get a drink at the same time. No pushing at the water fountain. Lol
Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Waterer
It's great. My dog drinks tons of water I was filling his bowl three times back to back just to quench his thirst. This gives him plenty of water. Even when I'm not home.
This thing I huge, mate!!
This thing is enormous. One of the biggest things I’ve seen in a long time. My cat is also scared to drink from it but that’s a her problem. Very very large! Big enough for me! I get down there and start lapping it up