Purina Pro Plan Small Breed Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated high in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs
- High protein formula, with real salmon as the first ingredient
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Used to be known as FOCUS Sensitive Skin and Stomach Salmon
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$55.48Chewy Price$66.99List Price$52.71Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Calm & Balanced Chicken & Rice Calming Dog Dry Food, 30-lb bag$73.98Chewy Price$76.99List Price$70.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Salmon & Cod Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Lamb, Oat Meal, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
Great for Mini-Schnauzers!
My 2 Mini-Schnauzer siblings were experiencing very soft stool problems and seemed hungry all the time with other food. We tried other products. Finally, our Vet recommended & he uses this with his German Shepherd and BEST results! We feed a little in a.m. and bigger portion at night. Coats shiny, tummies happy, poopy healthy! Humans happy!
I switched from science diet sensitive skin and stomach because it was not doing its job. On pro plan sensitive skin and stomach, the dogs allergies are almost gone. It is hard to get them to eat it though. They do not like it by itself.
I am on day 8 of transitioning my Pomapoo to this food. I was amazed that when it first came in the mail I gave a bit to him and he gobbled it up!! He’s a very fussy eater. This food was recommended to me by my veterinarian because my pup gets a lot of ear infections and she thinks it might be the chicken in his other food. This food has no chicken whatsoever which is amazing. Usually if I switch foods, my boy gets a very upset tummy but not this time. The transition has been perfect except for one day in the beginning he got an upset tummy. I highly recommend this food
I switched my dog from another Pro Plan to this formula and it unfortunately does not seem to agree with my dog. I introduced it to his meals slowly over the course of 2 weeks. His stool is no longer formed, and he has thrown up several times. I'm going to go back to his old brand.
This is a maybe for me
My bostons do have some stomach and skin sensitivity but they were doing ok on the regular small breed purina pro plan. I tried thus kind just to see and their poops have been soft since. I waited about 2 weeks to see if maybe it was just the change but no. I'm not saying it's not a good food but not for my fur babies. I'm gonna switch em back to their regular purina pro plan for small breed dogs.
Seems to Help
Had to take my little dog off Prednisone, so now he's back to scratching and licking constantly. This Purina product does seem to stop the scratching somewhat, but he still licks his feet all day. As for digestion, I can't be sure. This dog had 9" of intestine taken out last year because he ate a toy. He's 12, and I'm trying different foods to find the best one for his situation.
I just rescued a used and abused French bulldog that was never taken care of only used for money. My gf saw it and asked me since she knew I had recently lost a dog to strokes. She said you want to keep her healthy and in good shape only but this food, she will love it. Boy does she ever down to the last kibble. No chicken meal, I never knew they are usually allergic to it.
Love the food but bag open
I love chewy and buy all of my dry food from chewy. This order, upon receipt, 1 of the big bags of Purina Pro Plan arrived open in the box. It doesn’t appeared it was sealed good at manufacturer. I won’t feed it to my dog and can’t donate it anywhere since it’s open. Very disappointed considering the cost. I have used chewy for many years and this is the first time that has happened.
Best Dog Food to Exist
I've struggled for about two years with my chi and her food. She would sometime go a day or two eating only a few bites of her kibble and wasn't very interested in eating. When she would eat she'd often throw up later. We would try out different brands of food and at first she'd enjoy it but then go back to her ways. Her coat was looking dull over time and I knew her tummy was sensitive to something in the ingredients from those brands. I found out about Purina Pr Plan through a dog food review for Dobermans when we had adopted our baby Stella. I looked more into this line of food and noticed there was on for sensitive stomachs! I was excited to try it out and sure enough my Chi loves it! It's going on two years w this food and we haven't had problems since! I recommend this brand to all my family members and friends who have fur babies.
Dogs love it!
My 4 small dogs love the salmon flavor. I don't have any problems getting them to clean their bowl. Pieces are very small. Perfect for my dogs that are all under 20 lbs