Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kidney disease can't be cured, but with proper treatment and dietary management you can help make your cat much more comfortable.
- Specifically formulated to minimize the sign of kidney failure and help slow the progression of the disease.
- Restricted amounts of high-quality protein, low phosphorus levels, and a reduction in sodium all help reduce the workload on the kidneys. Added B-complex vitamins help to protect the body and break down nutrients.
- Designed for cats with chronic renal failure, hepatic disease associated with encephalopathy, or any condition that benefits from restricted sodium levels.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Vegetable & Tuna Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support T Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Pate with Tuna Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care + Mobility Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 6.35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Water, Meat By-Products, Chicken Hearts...||Meat By-Products, Liver, Chicken...||Meat By-Products, Ocean Whitefish, Water...||New: Water, Meat By-products, Liver...||Water, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Minced||Minced||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
373 Customer Reviews
My cat isn't a fan
He loved it at first but refused to eat it after a week. The only way I can get him to eat it is to mix it with a little of his regular food but at least he gets some which is better than nothing.
PURINA PRO PLAN DIET FOOD
I bought 24 cans of this because my vet said she needed uniary diet food. She will absolutely NOT eat it. Nor will my other two who don't need it. I have 20 cans that I do not know what to do with. I would like to trade it for Hill diet.
Cat licks it up!
The Purina Kidney Function diet is working well for our cat who is in kidney failure. She likes the taste and still has a good appetite.
Cat is feeling better
My 15 year old cat has stage 2 kidney disease and loves this food. it has significantly helped with throwing up and pooping outside his box. It seems that he has gained some weight back and is feeling better. Hoping this will continue to help him. My vet mentioned that many cats do not like this food but I got lucky I guess. Definitely get a sample from your vet before making a bigger purchase.
Worth Trying\Good Ingredients
My cat recently was diagnosed with Kidney problems and had to go on a Kidney Diet. She tried other wet foods, and rejected them after a few cans. I liked the ingredients in this one, and the Veterinarian told me that she agreed with me, and that she favored this product, over the other prescription kidney foods available. So far, a very happy cat!
Cat loves this
My 17 y old cat never preferred pate cat food always liked minced or chunky in gravy. She had to start the Purina kidney diet which only comes in pate and no gravy. She scarfs down a full can every day . It seems very soft and easy to eat.
Jury still out
My cat does not love this. He eats little bits at a time. Maybe he will be better with it. I’m going slowly.
Meat byproducts, ugh!
The 1st ingredient after water is meat byproduct. I don't like this at all. The cats don't really like it either. I am mixing it with another kidney diet wet food so that I can use it up.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Wet Cat Food
I am amazed that my soon-to-be 19-year-old cat actually likes this Rx food. She is 'into' pate and this is a very fine pate. We are able to mix in her fluid medications and fiber-related medications (she has Mega Colon as well as being in advanced stage kidney disease) though we alternate the medications. So glad she liked the taste. Not so with so many other Rx diets over the years we have had/loved her.
Kidney Function Food
I was really afraid my cat wouldn't like it because it's prescription food but she seems to like it more than her fancy feast. I'm mixing them together so she can get used to it but there doesn't seem to be any problem with her liking it so that's great!