Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for dogs with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 26.5-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.7-oz, case of 24$136.56Chewy Price$129.73Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Potato, Rabbit Meal, Coconut Oil...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Poultry By-Products Aggregate, Coconut Oil...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1249 Customer Reviews
Back to normal
Zero's bladder stones were first noticed when Zero peed on snow and blood came out. The vet did blood work and an X-ray to identify the location of the stones. Zero was prescribed this diet. Zero's bladder stones went away completely. Zero doesn't love the food, and honestly it smells like cheez its. My dog is NOT food motivated and only gets excited about human food (mostly fresh cooked salmon or chicken) so we sprinkle a little on his meals to make him eat it. PLUS he's also Prozac and an allergy pill, so you knowwww he isn't going to eat his plain urinary food and pills as a topper. He needs human food and it's inconvenient as heck (esp when we take him camping).... Anyway, I highly recommend this product if your dog has urinary stones AND if it's prescribed by your doctor. I took zero in a few weeks later for a urine sample and he was clear of all blood!! The stones were small enough to pass thru his body naturally. the alternative was surgery to remove the impassably large stones
I am an old dog trainer and get alerts from the Dog Food Advisor so I can keep up to date on what's happening w/ dog food and ingredients, recalls, etc. My vet initially told me to get another brand for kidney/bladder support and while it works ok, that brand to me and most of my vet friends, is not as good. So I recently asked my present vet if I could to to Royal Canin and he agreed. Now I feel very happy about what I am feeding my dear elder sheltie, who (yes, WHO, not it!) is also my retired dog guide.
I'm a 4.3lb deer-head Chihuahua, I wasn't feeling good so my human mommy took me to my doctor & he toke her to get this for me. I've not had any urine stones since. Thank you so much.
Dry food that the dog does not even like.
Way to expensive for only 25lbs. of dog food!!!!! Was only $65.00 when I started this order. Now over $100.00 and climbing on every reorder.
So Far So Good
My dog seems to really love this food. She pigged out the first day. Shipping was super fast too!
Hopeful with diet change to Royal Canin SO
Our vet prescribed this food for our 6.9yr old Rottweiler. Hopefully, to dissolve her bladder stones. She'll be rechecked in 2 more weeks.
Helped my dog
I hate that it’s so expensive, but my dog hasn’t had a urinary tract infection since she started eating this food. She didn’t like it at first, but she eats it just fine now. My other three dogs prefer this dog food instead of the one they have, and consistently try to steal this one from the one that needs it. I do wish it was cheaper though.
I had to have a vet sign the RX and I still got my dog food in 2 days!!!
This is a great product. I highly recommend it. My dog loves it, and it definitely has him drinking more.
My Beagle Can’t Stand It
My Beagle Mix recently had to undergo surgery due to bladder stones (her previous diet may have been too high in pH). My vet recommended a urinary diet, and two of my friends’ use this food – one for a while and it works for her American Bulldog, the other just recently for her Dane, so no feedback yet. My dog is like a little vacuum cleaner who loves food, yet she wont touch it! She even makes a disgusted face and backs away from the bowl. The ingredient list seems to be worrisome too as other reviewers have already stated. Will need to try something else. My vet recommended crushed vitamin C to help lower pH, so I will look into it more and try a different food.