Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Thin Slices In Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for dogs prone to weight gain with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Formulated with a moderate calorie content for ideal weight maintenance.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary UC Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$131.99Chewy Price$125.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Dental Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken By-Products...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care, Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
487 Customer Reviews
She loves it but
It gives her “soft serve” poop. Abbie (7 y/o spaniel mix) was out on this diet as we try and figure out her bladder issues. We had to go with the wet food bc she doesn’t have a lot of teeth left (mostly molars). She eats this up, but her poop really stinks and it comes out extra soft. It’s not diarrhea just soft.
Different Packaging Than Vet's
I'm hoping this batch is a one-off as the can's aren't packed full like they were when purchased in bulk from the vet. I may have to go back to the vet to purchase if all cans from Chewy provide less product.
My poor girl has gained a great deal of weight and become so bored with her food since she's been on this precription diet. She seems to have a renewed interest since having this food. Maybe she will lose a bit of weight as well.
Taffy loves this food
My dog loves this food. She eats it without any problems. I ordered the loaf the first time, she didn’t like that one near as well. I have seen a lot of reviews about dented cans being delivered. My cans were all fine.
Cans dented- one fully open from dents and cant be used. Waste of a can when it’s so expensive in the first place. Very hard to find this prescription food for it to go to waste. Gravy was all over the rest of cans and had to wash them all. Maybe not a big deal to some but it’s frustrating when you’ve been searching for this food to have to deal with this.
One Case of food was dented
I have gone through one case of 24 cans and each one was very dented, so I was a little disappointed. But I will continue to order the dog food, thank you.
Our picky eater, Bella
Bella is very finicky about prescription diets. I tried this canned food mixed in her prescription dry, and she has only turned down one meal in 2 weeks.
fast service and competitive prices.
I place my order and it got delivered a lot sooner than I expected and I am very glad about that since the local vet and pet supply stores are out or running low and for a few days I had to get something different which was uncomfortable since my dog needs the prescription urinary diet food. I got 2 cases of cans 12 cans per case and they were pretty beat up, dented but still intact, no leaking yet. not a supplier problem but for sure on the delivery service.
Hopefully on track
Bridgey loves Canin special foods . She’s been on it since she was diagnosed with Bladder stones. We had delivery issues but hopefully they have been sorted out. We even got a card and a present for her birthday!!!! We are very happy, also with the discount on the food. Very satisfied.
My dog loves this food
My dog has been on Royal Canin SO for years. She’s 14 1/2 years old and late last year refused to eat the dry version so we switched to this and she absolutely loves it!! Happy dog=happy Mommy!!!