Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry food for dogs prone to weight gain with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Formulated with a moderate calorie content for ideal weight maintenance.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein HP Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Potato, Rabbit Meal, Coconut Oil...||Potato, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coconut Oil...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
593 Customer Reviews
My veterinarian prescript to my yorkiepoo because she had stones in her bladder and after eating this food the stones are gone but she need to stay in this food forever now. Just disappointed that any prescription it’s just valid for 6 moths and without it I can’t get this food. If she need to be for her whole live in this food prescribed by her veterinarian it’s crazy a need to paid extra every 6 moths just to renew her prescription, already the price of this food it’s crazy expensive. I think in the future I will need yo find a similar food that I can buy without prescriptions.
Best choice for pets
I've fed this brand for 13 years, first for my cat, then recently for my little dog. He is doing great so far. When I tried to feed other brands of prescription urinary SO kibble to my cat, she would have symptoms almost immediately. She also did not like the taste of other brands. Royal Canin is the only brand that keeps her healthy. She is a senior cat now and teases and wrestles with my dog every day. She is totally healthy and full of herself.
Glad they are carrying this brand again
I have two dogs with a history of bladder stones that were surgically removed. Royal Canine wasn’t available for awhile and I had to switch to Purina Pro Plan urinary. Big difference in the food and my dogs. So glad I can get Royal Canine Prescription dog food
The CHEWY TEAM is Terrific
For whatever reason Banfield took forever respond to faxs from Chewy or calls from me. Throughout all my frustrations the folks at Chewy were terrific. We finally got Vet approval but I am very appreciative of the support I received from Chewy personnel.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry and Wet Dog Food
This is one of the finest prescription pet food my veterinarian has prescribed for my beloved pet after her surgery for kidney stones. This is now her "forever" food to aid in keeping her healthy and her urinary tract from any further infections or issues.
Best food for dogs with health issues
My Willow is a picky eater but thank God she loved this special diet dog food that Royal Canin makes and the canned food too as I was cooking chicken tenders cutting them up every week and even then she didn’t always eat them but now she is eating Royal Canin moderate food as she just got changed to the moderate calorie diet because she liked it so much
Happy Happy Happy.
I found out 2 months ago,that my Jack Russell has 3 bladder stones! He was treated with 2 rxs of antibiotics.The discoloration in his urine cleared up. I've done so much research on small dogs w bladder stones.and even got a 2nd opinion from another vet.He assured me that the antibiotics could help break down bladder stones. He also told me about Royal Canine s/o moderate calorie.its a Lil pricey, but my love for both of my fur babies. I will be taking Jack the 13yr old back to vet approx 1 month to see if it's helping. I truly believe it is...but....an xray will give me an exact diagnosis.
Helps prevent bladder stones
This was prescribed by our vet as Riley showed signs of developing stones in her bladder. It’s outrageously expensive but that’s not Chewy’s fault. She is no longer groaning when she potty’s so it seems to be working. I appreciate their customer service and 5% discount on auto orders. My vet wouldn’t offer the discount and they don’t have to ship! Would be great if Chewy could ask the vendor to produce in larger sized bags to get a better price per pound!!!
Helpful diet for one of our dogs
Our dog who needs this diet does well on it and it’s a relief to have it reliably available from Chewy. Very pleased with delivery.
Best urinary dry food!
This is the only brand that has dissolved Enzo's kidney stones.