Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A selection of nutrients which meets the nutritional needs of aging cats. Enriched with New Zealand Green Mussel. Reduced phosphorus content.
- Adequate formula and daily rations to help maintain ideal weight in aging cats
- Formulated to help support cats with early signs of aging, providing nutrients, including antioxidants, and New Zealand Green Mussel.
- Promotes digestive health with a combination of highly digestible proteins and balanced fibers, including prebiotics, and provides glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Features S/O index to help promote a healthy urinary environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care + Mobility Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 6.35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support A Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney + Mobility Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||New: Corn, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Tapioca...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Wheat...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Weight Management||Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money!
My cat Archie is in the early stages of kidney disease so the vet recommended that I put him on this diet. The ingredients are awful - corn, gluten, meat by products. And apparently it tastes bad as my cat would not eat one single kibble. So left it out to see if my other cats (3) would eat this. NOT ONE SINGLE CAT WOULD EVEN TOUCH THIS!!!! So now I have a product that cost @ $65 that is totally worthless and in time will be thrown out. We will stick with Farmina, which is wholesome, great ingredients and all 4 cats love it.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
My cat eats this without any problem. In general, Royal Canin seems to have be well flavored products. The price is a bit high, even for a small bag. Chewy has verified the prescription with my vet and shipped the item in record time.
18-year old tabby loves it
My eighteen-year-old tabby was recently diagnosed with kidney disease and the vet prescribed wet food but my tabby won't touch it, so I tried this and he loves it. I didn't even need to mix it with his RC Gastrointestinal Fiber Response kibble, he likes the new food so much. After 2 weeks, I think my tabby's health has already improved, and I look forward the next 6-month checkup to see if the vet agrees.
With my cats increased health problems his doctor recommend trying It’s dry cat food with a renal type. Purchased one of the three available at the vets office and he threw up every time he had a bite of it. With this brand they were absolutely positively no issues.
Renal support dry food
My cat is on a renal care diet, and he loves this food - maybe even more than his Blue Buffalo non-renal care food that he used to eat.
Why the formula change? SMH.
I have two early renal cats. They both loved this food until the formula change. Now one of my cats won't touch this food. Color of the kibble used to be a nice rich brown. Now the kibble is orange. Luckily I was only using the kibble as treats since both cats are on a renal wet diet.
If your cat doesn't like chicken or pate cat food don't buy it. My cat wouldn't touch it. Had to buy Hills, more flavors and different foods.
Lovin my RC!
I am a 13 years of age Scottish Fold. I love my RC Early Consult Dry Food. I am getting nervous waiting for my RC Wet Early Consult. I hope it is back in stock soon. I know my daddy is checking daily. I'll keep my paws crossed.
Cat won't touch it
My cat has never been picky. He'll eat just about anything. He will not touch it, not even the smallest amount mixed into his normal food. I even tried mixing in less than the recommended starting amount! Hugely disappointing, considering that it's vital for his health to be on this special diet now.
Can't help myself
Took less than 3 bites and one minute to decide, this is my very best food ever.