Selarid Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Did you know that heartworms and fleas can affect indoor and outdoor cats? Selarid Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs. is a monthly topical prevention option for flea infestations, heartworm disease and more. Formulated with the same active ingredient as the pioneer product Revolution Topical Solution, this quick-drying, non-greasy solution delivers parasite control at an affordable price, keeping your feline friend and your wallet happy!
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Selarid Topical Solution for Cats, 15.1-22 lbs, (Taupe Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Selarid Topical Solution for Dogs, 10.1-20 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$68.49Chewy Price$65.07Autoship Price
- Selarid Topical Solution for Dogs, 40.1-85 lbs, (Teal Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Selarid Topical Solution for Dogs, 5.1-10 lbs, (Purple Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$66.49Chewy Price$63.17Autoship Price
- Selarid Topical Solution for Puppies & Kittens, 0-5 lbs, (Mauve Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$32.49Chewy Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Revolution Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs, (Blue Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-9 lbs, & Ferrets, (Orange Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$109.19Chewy Price$103.73Autoship Price
- Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 5.5-11 lbs, (Orange Box), 1 Dose$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.16Chewy Price$21.36List Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Does not work and slow working
Started applying to my cats last month before letting them go outside. Would not recommend this product. Why am I finding adult fleas on them after the second month/application? I even applied a third application 2 weeks after the last one and kept my cats indoors. Still finding alive adult fleas 24 hours later. And yes, I applied it correctly and did not give them bathes. I thought it killed adult fleas within 12 hours (which is too long, wish I read the label more closely). Since they are indoors and had this "protection" there is no rechallenge inside my house. Stick to the name brands.
may or may not work
I am a feral cat colony manager. I tried this on my outdoor community cats. it worked on one or two and didn't work at all on the rest. it also made one of my cats loose fur at the application area. I was told it was close to revolution. I tried this and revolt. revolt worked better
Seems to work
I've used this product for five months and it seems to work fine. Other cats in the neighborhood are getting fleas but mine isn't. Same ingredients as Revolution for half the price.
Will not buy again
I just used this on my inside cat last friday and I am finding more little fleas on her than I ever have before. I never let her outside so that isn't why.Maybe after a month I can use something else and get rid of them.
Perfect alternative med
Good price for a great product. After years of using Revolution for our cats and noticing skin irritation at times and non-effective action at other times, I am so happy to have Selarid as a less expensive and more effective product. Our cats still aren't crazy about the application process, but the containers are easier to open and helps me not be frustrated with using this med.
does not work
My cats have fleas after switching to this , bought at vet office , does not work
Happy Cats make happy cat moms
Cat was covered in scabs. Thought he was nervous. Looked up the cause... My vet permitted the prescription. Worked like a charm.
Selarid did not kill any fleas
We have used flea treatment in the past. Selarid did not work AT ALL.
Worked like a charm on our semi-feral street cat. Took about 4 days and the difference was noticeable.