Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 5.5-11 lbs, (Orange Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Profender is a topical deworming medication that's prescribed by veterinarians to control and treat hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms in our feline companions. It's the only dewormer that can be used on your cats' skin to treat and control common intestinal parasites. Plus, it's easy to use for every pet parent's convenience.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 11-17.6 lbs, (Purple Box), 1 Dose$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 2.2-5.5 lbs, (Green Box), 1 Dose$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 5.6-11 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Revolution Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$140.99Chewy Price$133.94Autoship Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$60.81Chewy Price$57.77Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Makes it easy
I have a cat that is a steady mouse hound so he needs this to prevent worms. He won't chew heartworm treats and getting a pill in his mouth is next to impossible. I'm thrilled there is a topical version and he doesn't seem to mind it one bit when applied and no side effects.
name of product here
Excellent item!! Works great and don’t have to fight or trick kitties to take their medicine
I love ordering from Chewy. They make it so easy!!! They also keep me posted on when everything will arrive.
Your service is absolutely fantastic I ordered some pro fender for my cats and I think it was here in a day or two days and everybody else I have to wait forever to get things and when I called customer service they are so helpful and so kind.
So glad it’s transdermal!
Getting pills down my cats is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. This has made my life easier.
My Profender came in a plastic bag(1dose) and had "read package instructions" with it! I had aa vet appointment and they had extra directions for using the topical treatment
No more Tapes
I contacted Chewy to get tapeworm medicine for my kitty and they immediately contacted my Veterinarian to get the prescription filled. Now my Bombay Boy is tapeworm free. Thank you Chewy!
We have a little feral cat "Molly" who is a very picky eater, she lives in the house. No petting. We get a towel and catch her in it, wrap her up and rub the Profender on back of neck. She then ignores us and runs when she sees us for a few days. Lol.
same product I paid WAY more at the vet's. works great!
Best you can get.
This works great, and it’s the exact product that my vet prescribes. The ONLY DIFFERENCE is the PRICE!! Took me awhile to realize I could order this from Chewy..I have 5 cats.