When Destructo-Kitty won't stop clawing furniture or ripping curtains, something's gotta give. Sticky Paws Furniture Strips are a completely safe, humane alternative to declawing; just apply the transparent tape with texture cats can't stand to touch to the object being clawed and Destructo-Kitty will decide it's just more fun to find a bug to chase.
- Transparent adhesive training aids that can be used virtually anywhere without leaving sticky residue, easy to apply and remove
- Ideal for use on screens, furniture, carpets, and any area that has become the focus of your cat's unwanted attention, discourages cats from clawing and pawing
- Medical-grade adhesive strips apply directly to furnishings and are harmless to cats and furniture when used as directed
- Helps control inappropriate elimination
- 2" x 12" strips come in packages of 24
Sticky Paws may damage certain surfaces (including wood finishes, painted surfaces, leather, vinyl, microfiber and wallpaper), so always test a small piece of Sticky Paws on an inconspicuous area before applying. Sticky Paws is ineffective on surfaces treated with non-stick and/or stain-repellent products, such as Scotchgard.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Sticky Paws is not intended for animal or human consumption, and may cause injury or death. If ingestion occurs, seek immediate medical attention.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Sticky Paws