Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Protect your parading pooch’s sensitive paws with Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots. Made from water-resistant nylon, this patented design is the perfect all-purpose boot to keep your furry friend’s feet safe in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions. The toe and sole are coated in ToughTek—a grippy, flexible and skid-resistant thermoplastic—that’s extra durable and ideally suited to help older dogs and those with hip issues maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors. The split-seam upper shafts make these high-quality boots easy to get on and off, while the dual velcro straps and foam ankle pads provide a snug fit with unmatched comfort.
- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions.
- Patented design features water-resistant nylon with a high-grip, flexible thermoplastic coating on the toe and sole.
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors.
- Dual velcro closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of his ankles.
- Made in Canada; set of four boots is available in two colors and six sizes to protect the paws of almost all canine companions.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: While your pet's paw is still on the ground, measure from side to side at the widest point of your pet's paw, which is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With your pet's paw on the ground, measure from the tip of the claws (those have to fit inside the shoe too) to the back of where the paw touches the ground, which is just behind the pad.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ultra Paws