Vetoquinol Zylkene 75-mg Capsules Calming Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The only veterinary supplement formulated with alpha-casozepine, a natural ingredient from cow’s milk with calming properties to help relax cats and dogs.
- Non-drowsy formula provides a sense of calm and contentment without tranquilizing or sedating your pal.
- Perfect to use before or during stressful situations, including moving, adapting to new people or new places, traveling, vet visits, and for behavior training.
- Free of lactose and preservatives, so it’s ideal for pets with sensitive tummies; used by veterinarians and animal behaviorists worldwide.
- Formula comes in 75 mg capsules that can be given by mouth, or opened and mixed with a meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.46Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement, 20-mL bottle$19.75Chewy Price$25.16List Price$18.76Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Angel of Mercy Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Stress Stopper Aromatherapy for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 14 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 14 count$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Life's Changes Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- NaturPet Be Calm Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Pet Calm, 4-oz bottle$18.68Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hydrolized Milk Protein (Bovine), Inactive Ingredients: FD&C blue #1 (capsule), Hypromellose (capsule)...||Valerian, German Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): Essences of Bleeding Heart, Castel Lake Azalea, Echinacea...||Thiamine, L-Tryptophan, Hemp Seed Oil...||High Level of L-Tryptophan (Cats & Small Dogs Formula: 66 mg Per Chew), Chamomile, and Ginger....|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
303 Customer Reviews
Desperate for a calm kitty
Due to a recent relocation, my elder cat is anxious and not sleeping (hence, no one in the family is sleeping.) A colleague told me about this medication, which takes about a month to "kick in." I think it's helping, and I look forward to when she is fully dosed and calmer.
I started this medication on the advise of the Vet. Adopted two kittens. One of them sucking and chews her tail. This helps to calm her down t night when she seems to be more stressed.
Evens out my cat’s anxiety
This pill helps my cats hyper vigilance and general anxiety. He’s a mess. It’s bigger than it appears in the bottle. I have to use 2 pills per day so we both communicate better with each other. He’s a big boy 14 pounds. Smaller cats probably need less.
I'm using this in conjunction with a Feliway diffuser. My cat has been extremely vocal particularly in the middle of the night. It basically stopped after using both for a week.
Helps my cat
My cat over grooms himself and has very bad anxiety. He's on 150mg once a day and it helped calm him down a lot. He still grooms, but not as horrendous as before. I do recommend.
Our ole boy suffers from some dementia and has full blown panic attacks. After months of sleepless nights, our vet recommended this supplement. There was results after the first dose. He’s doing amazing, very rarely has the panics, and is dealing better with the dementia. Highly highly recommend!
Chewy is quick to ship and deliver
I am now ordering all our pet food through Chewy and I have been very impressed with how quickly my orders have been filled, shipped, and delivered. They do good work. As for this product, our vet recommended Vetoquinol for our 2 year old cat who has always been a bit hyper and began peeing around the house after we had a long term foster cat who was bullying her. It has worked very well to calm her down without sedating her. She not only quit her out of box behavior, she is now a calmer, more affectionate cat.
Have Yet to Work
My cat was diagnosed with anxiety, of all things. The vet recommended Zylkene to help calm him down and prevent his agitation. We’re going on two weeks and so far I see no difference in his obsessive chewing & licking behaviors. Who knows, maybe he’s just a little maniac..?
LOVE This product!
My nervous kitty has calmed down considerably. So glad my vet recommended it. So glad Chewy has it for half the cost!
Good medicene for my cat. Didn't have to go back to the vet to buy it