Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact.
- Whether you are dealing with an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, this spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- The steam-distilled essential oils are selected for their potent pest-fighting properties and are 100% certified natural.
- Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. It is also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.86Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.62Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 96-oz$27.92Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$14.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.34Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||Peppermint Oil 0.60%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||Active Ingredients: 2-Phenethyl Propionate 5.00% Clove Oil 0.50% Rosemary Oil 0.50% Thyme Oil 0.25% Inert Ingredients 93.75% Total 100%, Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Wintergreen Oil...|
Questions & Answers
53 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
704 Customer Reviews
Love all their products. I have flea issues and don't like chemical stuff. I spray my teacup chihuahua with this every few days as well as house and yard once a week and I have noticed no fleas. This sounds nuts but I swear my head would itch even though I didn't see any but noticed with this product that seems to have also gone away so maybe we had baby fleas lol. I definitely recommend. This dog refused to wear the collar. She doesn't' seem to mind me spraying her. She actually rubs herself playfully on the carpet after and does this weird dance they do after they pee to cover dirt so doesn't bother her.
Disappointed in Refill
Use a lot of this product, and usually order 2 bottles at a time. Few weeks ago, ordered large refill jug because it was cheaper. However, with the regular bottles, once you screw in the dispenser top, it snaps and locks onto the bottle. Found that it is impossible to remove, so cannot refill the spray bottle. Tried a cheap spray bottle at dollar store, but the product does not hold its scent in that bottle. Useless, because the repelling scent is the whole point of this product. Infuriating. Why sell the refill jugs if you can’t remove the top of the spray bottle to refill it? This product is not cheap, and now I have to order more individual bottles right away.
The cap was broken and when it was on my carpet all of it spilled out. In no way was the cap ever working as when you spray it it leaks out and onto your hands. It's very messy and it doesn't have a chemical smell but it doesn't have a great smell either.
It doesnt Work
Bought this product and it doesnt kill anything. It does seem to knock them out but then a few minutes later they bounce away. It gives my dogs a momentary peace so they can sleep and then I can sleep. But, Kill, nah.
Smells so GOOD and it WORKS!
We love this product, it can be use anywhere. It works great and smell fantastic. I even put splash in my crosswave when I clean floors. We treat our entire back yard with it by putting in in the soap bottle for our pressure washer. This product makes everything smell so great and works even on the grass.
It is CRAZY this product says it "kills ticks"
As I really, really wanted to find a natural tick repellant / killer - we decided to try Vet's Best Home Spray. I sprayed my dog and his bed every day with it. After a few days, again I found 3 ticks on him. One fell off as I brushed him and so I decided to do an experiment: I sprayed the tick directly until he swam in a pool of this stuff for 10 minutes. After pulling it out and seeing that it was still alive -- I then put the tick in toilet paper soaked in Vet's Best. 15 minutes after that, I unraveled the soggy paper only to find the tick walking away, happy as can be. THIS STUFF ABSOLUTELY DOES NOTHING TO TICKS (they may even like it)
kills the ugly flees...is just the smell is a bit strong for me, Im sensitive.I have like a dog nose. Maybe you wont feel the odor as I do.besides that, is efective and we all want not guessing and waste money. I think they are good to trust because i have spray it on my dogs sweater in the inside and help immidiatly. I also have spray their beds and so far I haven't seen any symtopms to indicate they are stomach sick or something . But they also not a fan of the smell. The smell goes away fast to be fair. I like it and I will keep buying it. i have being using like four times in a month. sounds like savings to me.
Dog Flea spray
It is a really good product, my dog seems to like it but at first not so much. I would suggest using the mist mode so that it won't soak your dog like the regular spray mode. The smell is really good so its like a nice perfume mixed with a flea prevention spray!!
I've been fighting fleas for months and this products paired with advantus oral treatment is the way to go! My only problem after this was getting my dogs to stop scratching their irritated skin (from the flea bites) but coconut oil helped fix that issue(:
It seem to work great as far as killing the fleas on contact, but it has a funny smell to it and it stays on whatever you spray it on for weeks or unless you wash it. Like I said the product was great and it did kill the fleas on contact immediately but the smell was funky, and once I sprayed it in my dog's bed to kill what maybe in there she refused to get in it for all last week. Which is funny cuz she's always in her bed and never ever wants to go anywhere but her bed but she acted like she was scared of it and I know it's because of the smell.. I would definitely recommend this item for anybody to buy if they are trying to kill fleas on contact cuz it works immediately. Just put on your Corona mask before you do it. LOL!!!