Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique double fuzzy fastener ensures sturdy closure that can be adjusted as necessary for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Available in six sizes to fit most pets, refer to the “Size” tab for details; most pets quickly adapt to wearing a recovery collar with positive praise and treats.
- Adorable lightweight recovery collar features a bright yellow-and-orange floral design with cute petal fringe.
- Designed to prevent pets from traumatizing a surgical site or wound by licking or chewing on the area.
- Soft, plush fabric collar allows him to eat and drink normally and can even be worn while sleeping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Large$35.99Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, X-Large$24.69Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Large$41.84Chewy Price$51.49List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$34.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$13.93Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.23Autoship Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Pink, X-Large$38.14Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
ADORABLE not too big
This is literally so cute and I’m adding my cats photos just so he can join all the precious ones in other review. He constantly has a problem of over grooming so I had to find a more appealing option than a medical cone. I’m glad other cat parents are finding soft cone fashion! My baby is pretty chunky and other collars are too tight around his thick neck (lol) this one is perfect and so pretty I like that I can flip it back for him to eat comfortably
Great soft cone for dogs
Easy to put on & remove- the Velcro is really strong. In fact, my puppy is fearful of the “ripping” sound when I remove it. Stays in place !
Chewy to the rescue!
I rescued a 10 yr old Maltese mix fr a shelter. He had to be nuetered, with 1 testicle that never dropped & a hernia. I was given a plastic cone. By day 2 my fingers had cuts everywhere and I noticed a large open, raw sore on my dogs penis. He had rubbed himself raw with the plastic. I called Chewy customer service and the amazing rep suggested this collar. It's soft, doesn't rub his neck and while wearing it slept like a baby. No more Mommy cuts either. He had the collar sent overnight, no shipping & gave me a discount! Big plus, it's so cute. Thank you Chewy for rescuing us! Poppy sends love & licks
I bought this for my Jack Russel mix’s spay. It works fine for when I’m able to keep an eye on her. She seems comfortable in it (and it’s adorable) but given that it is soft, when she’s in her crate she can curl up in the corner and still get to her stitches. The cone sort of folds at the base of the neck just enough to where she can reach her stitches. It does work like 85% of the time and I ultimately bought this over a plastic cone for comfort - which I would definitely say she’s more comfortable than she would be in a plastic cone. I’m going to be buying a recovery vest to use at night while she’s in her crate just to be sure she isn’t getting at her stitches while I sleep. I’ll probably still use this during the day though.
I wouldn't recommend
Too limp. Doesn't stay in place as pictured. Pretty but didn't stop my dog from licking her stitches after surgery.
One Happy Dog
I purchased this when my little girl got spayed. She was so comfortable and was able to eat and sleep..
Bought this collar for my 10 pound toy goldendoodle and am so glad I did! He was able to get himself out of the collar from the vet within minutes of being home but he was not able to get out of the "sunshine" collar and was comfy in it!
it works well
this cone was super comfortable for my cat. she kept it on at all times. this prevented her from scratching up her ears.
It’s just okay. My cat agrees
It’s really big.. almost too big. She looks really cute in it but it’s so bulky.
Purchased these adorable recovery pieces for my kitten (a flower ecollar and a Camo print body suit together); unfortunately my kitten was just a wee too petite and I called to return the items. To my surprise, they informed me to keep them (suggested donating which I am totally going to do) and refunded me entirely 100%. Simple as 1-2-3! I love Chewy, always have and always will continue to use and recommend their services!