Brown's Garden Chic! Sunflower Feast Suet Cake Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fresh suet is made to support the energy needs of wild birds year-round.
- Contains tasty millet, dark oil sunflower seeds and roasted peanuts.
- Packed with energy your bird buddies need—both during winter months and spring nesting.
- Appeals to a wide variety of wild birds.
- Designed to fit into wire feeding baskets for easy feeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count$14.99Chewy Price$20.14List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Song Blend Unsalted-In-Shell Whole Peanuts Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Lyric Cardinal Premium Sunflower & Safflower Mix Wild Bird Food, 3.75-lb bag$7.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Lyric Fine Tunes No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Wildlife Buffet Nature's Harvest Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$14.80Chewy Price$15.58List Price
- Lyric Black Oil Sunflower Wild Bird Food, 25-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 7-oz bag$7.58Chewy Price$7.20Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Food, 4-lb tub$35.99Chewy Price
- ZuPreem NutBlend Flavor with Natural Nut Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$14.67Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.94Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Bird Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- ZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor with Natural Flavor Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Flour, Peanuts, Raisins.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Four, Peanuts and Other Tree Nuts.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Flour...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I’ve been feeding birds for sometime now and have a suet feeder that holds four cakes. This sunflower feast cake was very well liked by the birds: catbirds, finches, sparrows, chickadees, and of course squirrels!
Best Suet Cakes in our opinion
We have had so many new babies this season. We wanted to purchase a better suet for them and found this one. The chickadees and woodpeckers have really been hitting this hard. We have been going through a cake every 6 days. It appears to be a hit with them.
Birds appear to like
I've not had much luck with the birds and suet before. I'm trying the suet in 2 different places and it is slowly disappearing in both spots.
This suet package is the easiest to open and put in the feeder. Don't need any scissors.
Birds love it!
As soon as I put this out the cardinals were after it. They love it!
Birds love this
The gang are fighting over this suet cake, I need to replace it every few days.
The wild birds just loved these suet cakes. All suet is, apparently, not created equal. Lasted only a couple of days. Will have to stock up!
Gone in 2 days!
This was such a big hit that it was gone in 2 days. I think it safe to say the birds liked it!
as advertised. hasn't attracted many birds but maybe that takes time?
as advertised, fairly solid chunk, durable. hasn't attracted many birds but maybe that takes time?
Have tried several of these different suet packages and the birds have loved them - especially the woodpeckers