Dr. Catsby's Whisker Relief Non-Skid Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevent Whisker Fatigue and deliver a comfortable, stress-free dining experience for your favorite feline.
- The purr-fect proportions of this unique shallow shape were developed by measuring a large sampling of cats’ whiskers and faces.
- Your furry friend can relax and enjoy his dinner because he’s not having to forcibly pull back his whiskers to avoid contacting the bowl sides.
- Sleek, stylish design is made from food-grade, BPA-free stainless steel; finger cut-out makes it easy to pick up and set down on the included no-skid silicone mat.
- According to the manufacturer, side-by-side tests have shown that a majority of cats prefer it over traditional pet food bowls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, 2 count, Gray$10.64Chewy Price$11.20List Price
- Necoichi Single Dining Tray$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PetFusion Premium Brushed Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$8.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Food Bowl, Polka Dot, 1-cup$6.50Chewy Price$15.50List Price
- Signature Housewares Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Gray, 1-cup$7.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 1.50 Cup$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Fish Melamine Cat Bowl, 1.5 Cups, 2 count$11.78Chewy Price$12.40List Price
- Necoichi Double Dining Tray Set & Elevated Cat Bowls$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Large$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic||Ceramic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.75 cups||2-cup||1-cup; 8-oz||0.83-cups; 6.7-oz|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
Check the measurements
PRO-s: I adore that this bowl has a truly rounded bottom. I like that the rubber mat is separate from the bowl. I wanted something that would funnel the food to the center rather than the sides and this bowl does that. CON-S: I wish I would have paid attention to the dimensions... this bowl, without the mat, is 6 7/8 inches in diameter! It's about 7 1/8 with the rubber mat. It makes it huge compared to previous bowls. I wish the inside (and potentially the outside) had a polished surface and not the brushed finish. Aside: I don't know why when I touch these bowls I get the taste of aluminum in my mouth like I do with other aluminum products. Conclusion: I'm not sure I would spend the big bucks on these again. It was a spur of the moment decision. I'll update later. Not going to return them at this moment.
Satisfied our picky cat
Our cat has to eat pumpkin for their digestion, and normally they will only eat it out of a very particular plate. Thinking it might be their whiskers getting irritated by their deeper food bowl, we got this one. They ate all of the pumpkin out of this bowl, so if you have a very whisker-conscious cat this might be the solution for you! Their full 1/2 cup of dry food fits on it fine, as well as a full day’s worth of wet food (together or separate), though together you might get some mess. The bowl did not move while they ate and is very easy to pick up due to the access cut out by the base.
Dr. Catsby's Whisker Relief Cat Bowl
This stainless steel bowl was just the ticket for my guy. Whisker relief and easy to clean makes this a great purchase!
Good dish, but..
As far as using the dish.. the cats do very well with it. They are able to lick up almost all of their food. The reason for four stars, is because the silicone mat on the bottom comes off and leaves a somewhat sharp metal bottom of the dish itself. The silicone mat does not attach to the dish with any type of lip or fastening. It’s a good dish but I wish the silicone mat had a type of fastening or other method to keep the dish from being able to move right off of it.
Cats are happy
Love these bowls, they are shaped very nicely for our cats, no whisker fatigue and the stay put nicely on the silicone pad. Really like that they can be placed in the dishwasher also
SS whisker Cat Bowl
I am not sure whether I want to keep this bowl or not. It's the perfect shape, and is quality stainless steel, but the place to pick it up has a sharp edge that I'm wondering if I wouldn't cut my fingers when changing out the food. I have never had to return anything to Chewy, and not sure how.
Not for a clutz
This is a nice enough bowl but I had a very hard time getting it from the counter to the feeding location without spilling some food. I have an old boy with a perineal hernia so I have to water his food down quite a bit. When using this bowl, only about half the food would be left by the time I put it down for him. So I only recommend this bowl for feeding kibbles or something not too watery. Also, the rubber bottom is not attached to the bowl. The bowl sits on it. I wasn't too thrilled with that so I gave it 3 stars.
Believe the reviews when you read that the black mat on bottom of dish is not attached and very annoying. Dish is easily cleaned. Nice size. Cats enjoy eating from dish. Black mat is needed to protect floor or tabletop but in no way is attached to dish. I will use this dish but never purchase another.
Not quite right
Our kitty seems to have whisker fatigue with a traditional bowl shape, and he appears to like eating from this shape. But this needs to be a bigger diameter to really work. It’s too easy for him to push food over the edge.
Thank God for this bowl
This was quite expensive but my 20 year old cat was having a lot of trouble eating her wet food. She cannot eat dry food and despite turning the bowl around for her she was never able to get more than half the can. Since she's been eating out of this bowl she gets 90% of the food into herself so it was well worth the money. Cats as old as mind tend to lose weight because it's so hard to eat but this bowl has changed that for her.