Farmers' Helper BabyCake Poultry Treats, 15-oz block
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for baby chickens, turkeys, pheasants, quail, ducks and geese.
- Made of nutritious ingredients carefully selected to support good avian health.
- An excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and probiotics,
- A tasty treat for intermittent feeding—not a complete feed for chicks.
- Easy to use and ready to serve with minimal waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Farmer Products Red White & BUGS! Black Soldier Fly Grubs, Blue Corn, Safflower Mix Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag$24.44Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.22Autoship Price
- Durvet Fancy Flock Mealworm & Cricket Medley Poultry Treats, 16-oz bag$18.49Chewy Price$19.62List Price
- Treats for Chickens Pullet Together Poultry Treat, 5-lb bag$35.00Chewy Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Sunseed Crazy Good Cookin' Pastamoré Cookable Bird Treat, 3-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Sunseed Crazy Good Cookin' Kung Fu-Licious Cookable Bird Treat, 2.25-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Fruit & Veggie Cockatiel Treat Stick, 4-oz$5.74Chewy Price$5.45Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Treats Dried Fruits & Nuts Macaw & Conure Bird Treats, 20-lb bag$139.95Chewy Price$159.49List Price$132.95Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Grub Frenzy Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 30-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Double Frenzy Mealworm & Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 30-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Harvest Apple Flavor Parakeet Bird Treat, 2 count$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Treats for Chickens Mealworm Delight Poultry Treats, 22-oz bag$28.50Chewy Price$33.00List Price$27.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Peas, Corn Gluten Meal, Sorghum...||black soldier fly larvae, gelatin||Dried Mealworms.||Wheat, Barley, Oats...||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Gamebird, Turkey, Pheasant, Quail, Duck, Geese||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Air-Dried, Dry Food||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms||Treats||Dehydrated, Mealworms|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Natural||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Once they start they don't stop!
When I first gave this to my LF cochin chicks they didn't touch it! The whole first week it sat there looming in their perception as nothing but an ominous monolith. One did finally get brave and all the others followed. They will happily walk back and forth across the brooder when hungry to nibble on this then go back to their chick feed! It is very cute to see them all standing in a circle stretching to peck at the very top. Be prepared to be patient, but it is good enrichment and fun to watch once they figure it out. It does have a noticeable smell, like a sweet baked good. I would be worried about this if it were to fall on a tiny chick like a serama or button quail, and it must not get wet so if you have spill troubles maybe skip this one. Otherwise it's good! I also got the chick ultrakibble and they smell the same so maybe pick one or the other.
Chicks loved this!
My chicks loved this so much! It was fun to watch them eat it.
Chicks love it!
My baby chicks love this & will destroy it within a matter of days, which is perfect! =) Highly recommend this as a snack. I’ve got 9 chicks & this is big enough to last them all several days.