Fun breakfast toys for your kitty companions. No toasters required! The Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip has a soft, plush cover your cat will love to bat, bite and claw away at, and it’s stuffed with crinkle paper and the catnip your feline friends crave so they’ll stay excited about their toys for hours and hours. These toys are great for all kinds of kitty playtime, like chasing and pouncing, and they put a tasty twist on traditional cat toys you’ll find extremely cute. Get your cat in on the foodie fun today!
- Adorable toaster pastry design, no toaster required.
- Plush cover your cat will love to cuddle up to and claw away at.
- Stuffed with catnip and crinkle paper to keep your cat excited about playing with their toys.
- Great for all kinds of kitty playtime like batting, clawing and chasing.
- Puts a tasty twist on your cat’s toys.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco