Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adorable toaster pastry design, no toaster required.
- Plush cover your cat will love to cuddle up to and claw away at.
- Stuffed with catnip and crinkle paper to keep your cat excited about playing with their toys.
- Great for all kinds of kitty playtime like batting, clawing and chasing.
- Puts a tasty twist on your cat’s toys.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggles Sushi Octopus Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Lava Lamp Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.61Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Toss-a-Fox Feathered Cat Toy$3.61Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- Frisco Road Trip Sun & Moon Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.08Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Flutter Balls Feathery Cat Toy$4.57Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- Frisco Camping Fox Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Super Hunters Cat Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$6.65Chewy Price$7.42List Price
- Frisco 35-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 1 Window$10.80Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Rainbow Unicorn Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.54Chewy Price$7.10List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 12-pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Poptart (cat) unamused by poptart (toy)
Our kitten Poptart doesn't pay it much mind now, but we hope he will as he gets older because that's just plain cute!
Xander loves his Pop Tart
My cat really loves this toy, cat nip and crinkly items are his favorite. It's small enough for him to easily carry around.
Crinkle material inside makes them irresistible. Nice size. And soft.
I loved it, the cats thought it was ok.
I loved it because it looks great and its so cute and looks just like a poptart. The cats play with it a little cause it is nice to bat around and it crinkly but it’s not their favorite because it’s not the easiest to fit in their mouths.
My cats just love this little toy. Oscar plays with it every night and will even fetch it and carry it around in his mouth. It has held up for months and I can't wait to get a few more for the other cats. The catnip inside and the crinkle sound have made it a household favorite amongst my cat clan. I would highly recommend!
cute idea, little too large
Very cute idea, my cats like the krinkly noise, but they're just a smidge too large to entice them
Kitty loves her pastry cat toy
My cat enjoys playing with her pastry cat toy. It has a nice crinkling sound and she likes the cat nip scent, plus it has soft fuzzy fabric too. She likes to pick it up with her paws or her mouth and makes it pop up into the air and she chases after it.
My cat loves his catnip pastry!
My cat really likes this catnip toy and he’s constantly batting it around and kicking it. He likes the crinkle noise it makes as well.
Catnip Loving Kitty Not Interested
Waited for this cute item to be back in stock but once we got it, our kitty who has always loved catnip/catnip toys has pretty much ignored it. No idea why. Other Chewy toys have not disappointed in the past.
Loved this toy!!!
My son loves pop tarts, so when I saw this I just had to buy it. It was a total impulse buy, but so worth it. Our 15 year old grumpy cat turned into a playful kitten instantly. He loves to lay on it when not playing. I am not sure if he is keeping it away from us, or just making sure he keeps it close.