FURminator Soft Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for silky and wiry coats to remove stubborn mats and tangles without damaging the coat
- Features straight bristles on one side and bent bristles on the other side
- Dual flex head design follows natural contours of your dog's body, while keeping the bristles in their ideal working position
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Small$8.07Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.71Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Pure Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Refreshing Rosemary & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$48.30Chewy Price$69.00List Price$45.88Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Spa Color White Coat Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- TropiClean Baby Powder Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.88Chewy Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Waterless Bath Spray for Dogs, 24-oz, spray$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$82.78Chewy Price$91.98List Price$78.64Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Undercoat Rake, Regular Teeth$7.20Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Black$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Shedding Comb$9.50Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Medium Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
I ordered this slicker on the advice of a friend. The pins aren’t really long but they do their job. Softer pins that have two different angles on each side. I needed them to get mats out of my long haired dog and they’ve done a pretty good job. Other slickers are hard and can even stab your fingers while using, so too hard IMO on their coats.
BEST brush for poodles
We have used this brush for years! And every time it gets all his knots out with minimal pulling and it does not hurt my dog! As with all slicker brushes we brush him slowly and with no pressure/force we let it glide onto his fur and it does the job. Can not express how much we love this brush and how much my dog loves it too
Waste of money
I brush my fur doll every day to avoid shedding all around the house and loves brushing time. The furminator dual dog brush I was using broke so wanted to try this one. Looks like this one is so pricky like thorns, my fur baby runs to hide under the couch as soon as she the brush. Would not recommend it to any other pet.
crazy hair tamer
My dog sheds like sheep on sheer day. Used daily this helps to handle the masses of fur balls tumbling around the house. I only wish it was easier to clean all the hair from the wire bristles. but all in all a good product that does what it says it will.
ONLY brush my dog will let use on him
I wanted a FURminator style brush (To catch the loose hairs) for my cocker spaniel who hates being brushed so I googled brushes that work best on their hair and this one came up. In the past I have used the rake looking FURminator but he didn’t like that one as it sometimes snagged on his fur. This one glides through, has a flexible back instead of hard and flat and has some give so it doesn’t scratch his skin even when his hair is cut shorter.
My big girl sheds ALOT. This really does a good job with tiny tangles and removing dead hair. Her coat is shiny, silky, wiry, curly, soft, and long. I need a mix of tools to groom her but this certainly helps with this beautifully diverse coat.
This is my new favorite brush. We have other furminator products, including one of their older slicker brushes, and this is the best one yet. Our German Shepherd and mixed golden both love it as well. I really like the flexible head and the hair comes out of the brush easily. Every time I get it out to groom with, our dogs try to shove each other out of the way so they can have the first turn.
Finally a brush Codi loves!
I’ve been searching for a brush for my Bordoodle. She’s sensitive and doesn’t like the typical slicker brush. Her hair is thick and has a tendency to mat. This one works so well she asks to be brushed. The design makes this brush perfect for a sensitive dog who is aware of every hair on her body.
Not for short hair dogs like mine
I like it, but my German Shepard tries to bite me when I use it on her. She does not like the way it feels. I am sure it is for a smaller dog with longer hair.
My Great Pyrenees’s loves to be brushes with this brush. It removes loose hair and smooths his coat.