KONG Glide 'N Seek Cat Toy
About This Item
- Magnetic levitation technology brings the feather toy to life as it unpredictably bounces, jumps and spins. and
- Peek-a-boo holes keep cats guessing as they hunt and chase.
- Includes two AA batteries and two feather toys
- Fulfills natural hunting instincts and promotes healthy exercise for indoor cats.
- Easy, one-button operation makes it convenient and simple to use.
For Replacement Feathers: [Click Here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Pin Wheel Cat Toy$6.48Chewy Price
- KONG Puzzlements Pockets Cat Toy$15.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG Active Nylon Tunnel Cat Toy, Red$18.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- KONG Active Treat Ball Cat Toy$3.41Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- dealEthical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Featherlite Catnip Boa Squeaking Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.84Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealFat Cat Classic Springy Worms Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$4.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
- Catit Design Senses Circuit Motion Activated Illuminated Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$6.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Refillable Beaver Catnip Cat Toy$4.06Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
171 Customer Reviews
Would give 0 stars if I could! This toy was a complete fail and over priced! Mine didn’t work. The feather part kept flipping over and getting stuck on itself. My cat was able to pull it out within seconds and when you put both feathers in they stick together and bang around if they don’t get stuck on themselves too. There’s no auto shut off either so it just hums all day with or without toys in it. This has serious flaws I wouldn’t recommend ever. I even email chewy about it and they never responded either (which is not like them) but still happened! DONT BUY THIS TOY! There’s much better stuff out there for less money and better quality that works!
I’ll get you my pretty feathers
Both cats live this toy. Have recently bought refills for the feathers. Casper captures and gets them out. He loves this toy
No go on this toy sorry
Scares my cat. She goes not like it. Don’t buy. It’s just not a good car toy. Sorry to say it. Sorry to say it.
Would Not Recomend
Within a matter of 10 minutes my cat had both of the feathered magnets out of the toy and lost under furniture. If the holes in the dome were smaller or the pretend critters bigger it might have lasted longer. Not worth the money even if it were free...
Toy a dismal failure
Batteries received were cracked and leaking. Feathers came out of one feathered play toy, worked for a couple of minutes and stopped moving. Would give this no stars but review requires at least one.
Fussy cat plays
My cat that hardly plays with any toys has taken to this one. He eat the fur part off of it right away but still plays with toy inside the Slide & Seek. My other cat who is very cautious is still warming up to it.
Yes, engages my hunters
Arrived with corroded batteries. However it does capture interest and brings out the hunter instinct. Found that it works best with only one feathered hopper at a time.
Do not recommend
A little noisy. Holes too small and weirdly arranged for cat to get their paws in. Once he caught the feathered thing he devoured the feather and has since lost interest. Less than a week since purchased.
Glides on air more like shudders noisily on rubber and plastic
This toy is sort of fun but "glides on air" is too generous a description from the company. It jerkily and noisily moves the feather things around in a predictable pattern. The feathers were falling out of the feather thingies as I took it out of the package. My cat is not that into it and even a bit nervous of it, but for $20 it was worth a try and I think many cats would have a lot of fun with it.
Cats Not Interested
Holes are either too big or too small — one of my cats got her front leg stuck and my other, smaller, kitten just reached in and pulled the yellow feathery thing out and ran off with it to lick until almost all the feathers were gone and then she threw up!