Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hooded litter box cover keeps your kitty’s litter from finding its way out of the box.
- Convenient corner design allows you to save space and keep your furry friend’s litter box tucked away.
- Replaceable charcoal filter included with odor-block technology to help eliminate foul feline odors for up to 3 months.
- Antimicrobial coating prevents bacteria from forming inside your cat companion’s litter box.
- Non-stick surface eliminates litter caking and buildup and makes cleaning fast, simple, and hassle-free.
For Odor Control Charcoal Filters:[Click Here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$19.23Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Frisco Modern Hooded Cat Litter Box, Blue$24.19Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Corner Cat Litter Box$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Van Ness Enclosed Sifting Cat Litter Pan, Giant Blue$33.29Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Van Ness Enclosed Cat Litter Pan, Large White$17.99Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$25.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$31.89Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in$47.29Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Black$13.47Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Corner, Covered||Pan, Corner||Covered||Top Entry, Corner, Covered||Top Entry, Covered|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2460 Customer Reviews
One Little Flaw
I have a fairly large tall male cat who prefers to pee standing up. lol He aims right for that spot where the lid snaps on to the box and, if I don't have that spot covered with something, it goes right through and leaks onto the floor. So I have been using painters tape and it works well. Of course I have to replace it every time I wash the lid but it does the job. I'd love to see an improvement on this design just for that reason. Otherwise, it's a pretty great litter box.
Great Kitty litter box for extra large cats
Our cat Moe is a very big cat at 19 lbs. Kinda the size of a medium dog. He's very tall and needs a lot of room to work. So this is the perfect potty for him. And of course his side kick likes to use his litter pan too. And loves this one. And yes we used to have another pan besides this but neither used it. So they can fling litter all they want and very little ends up outside the potty. And that makes us all happy!
UGH. WHAT IS UP WITH NEEDING TO HAVE 4 PLACES WITH COMPANY NAME
SO NATURES MIRACLE NAME IS EMBEDDED IN THE PLASTIC in two places, thats fine, BUT WHY DO THEY NEED TO PUT TWO MORE LABELS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OFF One of which is terribly visible and Ive been at. It for an hour and its leaving behind a sticky mesS UGH UGH UGH This is a fabulous litter box why why why the labels cant you use the easily removable ones?
I decided to buy this corner litter box as I now have 3 cats and no longer get by with only one box. Just moved to a new apartment with limited space so I decided to try this corner shaped one. It fits nicely in a corner, and the size is spacious. However, cleaning wet litter out of those corner spots is hard to do compared to the square ones I’m used to. I’m sorta sorry I got this style now, but I’m gonna make it work, as all three cats seem to like it and that they have an extra box to use
I have 2 of these litter boxes, and have had them for almost 5 years. Just recently the hood has started getting cracks, but I know it’s from being used so much. My only complaint is that I wish it was a taller box for my cats that stand up as they go. When I open each of the latches, there is urine on them, as well as some drippage down the outside of the box. Compared to other boxes though, this is my favorite
Flummox the Flying Flinger
If you have an overly zealous feline that enthusiastically goes for a home run over the outfield, chances are the litter piles up past the bleachers and into VIP areas reserved for humans. Litter should be in the box, all the time, no exceptions. Short of building retaining walls around the areas where it flies over the sides of the box, there's only one way to deal with it, and that's to cover up the box. Even with the lid on, my once-feral male manages to fling it out the door. But I don't know how I'd handle it if it weren't for this extra large, extra deep, nicely constructed, covered box. The top fits the bottom as it should. No struggles getting it on or off, and I just flip it off to clean the box. Takes two seconds. There's a nice charcoal filter pad in the top that's easy to replace and/or clean. The box is easy to scoop out and easy to wash out. It's big enough for a big guy – even an exuberant one. I've just purchased the third one for my third feral feline. They've all adapted to it immediately. Whether their natural affinity for boxes, or just liking the privacy, they all take to it right away. I've never had a problem with them looking elsewhere (knock on the proverbial wood). So yes, this box gets an enthusiastic 10. I do recommend it.
Would be a lot better with a door/flap
My big cat needed more space than the large litter box I had, so I tried out this jumbo box. He has plenty of space to do his business now, but the lack of a door means litter goes flying out when he cleans up, giving me more mess to clean up.
Awful stickers not worth your time
I was misled by other reviewers claiming the stickers had improved. They have not! These are awful to remove, I wish I had gone with something else.
Nice and big
Tall ceiling, very large. Big enough for my 15 lb male cat to move around and use. Even my picky, female cat who doesn't like enclosed spaces likes and uses this. I dont think charcoal filter is useful and just threw out. Won't be replacing that part
One of best hooded boxes around
This is replacing an old one of same make and brand. The old one is around 10 years old. Nothing wrong with it, just time to get a fresh new one. This box is huge. It fits nicely in a corner or not in a corner. The first one I got did not have a hood. I got a hooded one this time because I now live in a small condo where my dogs have easy access to the boxes. The sides are very high and with added hood facing more towards a wall, it stops them from getting in the box to have a snack.