Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Box Odor Destroyer Spray, 24-oz spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Permanently and instantly eliminates litter box odors, leaving a fresh, clean smelling home. Won't just mask odor!
- Unscented formula won't upset cat
- Advanced triple-action formula eliminates airborne, fabric, and hard surface odors
- Will not clump cat litter
- Safe for use around pets and children when used as directed
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Litter Max Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator, 15-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle No More Spraying Cat Stain & Odor Remover & Repellent, 1-gal bottle$34.21Chewy Price$40.49List Price$32.50Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Miracle Hairball Cleaner Cat Spray, 32-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Shout Cats Oxy Time Release Odor Eliminator for All Surfaces, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Sunny Lemon Stain & Odor Remover, 128-oz$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Set-In Cat Stain Remover, Orange Scent, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Platinum Cat Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Cat Litter Deodorizer, 22-oz bottle$6.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Oxy Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$13.22Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Type||Litter Box, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Litter Box||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Litter Box|
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box||Litter Box||Litter Box||Litter Box||Litter Box|
|Material||—||Plastic||—||Cardboard / Paper||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||99.5% Natural Zeolite, 0.5% Proprietary Coating.|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
201 Customer Reviews
Originally I was skeptical about this product and it's ability to handle the odor coming from the litter box in my room - but IT WORKS. I just adopted a cat who happens to be dealing with some tummy issues - so stomach issues were a thing. And it smelled. So I looked for my options and happened across this product. Let me tell you - THIS WORKS. It has definitely made a difference and is much more effective than the typical baking soda method that I've been using for years. Obviously, there is still a cat box in the room - but is no where near as smelly as it once was (heck it almost smells cleaner now).
This stuff is awful!
I’m disappointed in this product. I was looking for something to help with odor control with a light scent to help with my male cat’s litter box. This wasn’t the product. I sprayed the litter like the directions said and started to stir it around and couldn’t get the clumps broke up good. I stirred for a good 10 minutes and finally got all the clumps broke down. It done the same thing the second time I used it. This product has no scent to it. I’m going to donate it to the rescue I volunteer for and see if it works on nonclumping litter any better.
works well, doesn’t trigger my fragrance allergies
When I spray this on fresh cat poop, it immediately cuts down on the odor. It helps quite a lot with cat pee, too.
Save your money and help the planet
There was none of the advertised "odor destruction." Zip. Nada.
Glorified bottle of water
Nothing, Nadda, Zilch but water. Just made things wet. I don't understand what the purpose is. It ruined the litter if anything.
Great Litterbox Spray!
This spray works great at keeping litter box odor at bay. Only problem I’ve had in all the years I’ve used it, is that the sprayer quit working. So I’ll just switch the sprayer from another bottle when it empties.
I use this in the litterbox after cleaning daily. It really helps with the urine smell. I use clumping litter and it doesn't affect the clumping action.
My daughter adopted a cat from our local SPCA and boy howdy does she stink! When she goes to the bathroom, she will clear a room fast. She is so bad that she can make me gag. I tried everything, but to no avail. Then I can across this and thought what do I have to lose, it either works or it doesn't and I'm out a few dollars. Well my friend, it works!!! Thank you so much to Nature's Miracle.
Waste of money...
I'm so disappointed to receive a product like this from Chewy. Truthfully, I wonder if I just got a bottle of water. It does NOTHING to help reduce odor and the sprayer is poor quality. It puts out heavy droplets, not a spray mist, leaving everywhere you spray it wet. Definitely would not recommend.
Wonderful Wonderful Life Changer Game Changer
We had a real problem. Our little feral came inside with some real litter box odors. He’s my first cat but none of my cat parent friends seemed to have the level of trouble that I was having keeping the litter box from polluting my whole apartment. Fresh litter became toxic after about four days and had to be replaced completely. The box had to be soaked then and the smell would still linger on the plastic. I tried different litter, different boxes, different food, even a round of antibiotics in case this was a medical problem. Now I’ve concluded he’s just got some wild animal smells still lingering in his system from being an outdoor feral, because it is improving month but month. This product has been the first effective thing I’ve tried for this pervasive problem. I use twice a day and I spray the whole top layer of litter until it is slightly damp. It does clump a little during this process. Then I stir it until the dampness is absorbed by the dry litter on the bottom. There is absolutely no odor by this point. Even what I scoop out has less of a biohazard smell. It has been such an improvement in our environment! I also feel that it’s less toxic than all of the highly scented litter and powder deodorizers I’ve been using. And no more harsh chemicals when I soak the box and the scoop. This product has made a really terrible life altering situation into a non issue for all of us. I highly recommend it especially for folks with ferals, multiple cats, or just plain little stinkers.