NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Anti-Lick Paw Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Both cats and dogs can enjoy the benefits of this spray.
- Natural formula contains soothing Aloe Vera for dry, irritated skin.
- Deters excessive paw licking so your beloved furry friend does not further irritate his skin.
- Anti-Lick Paw Spray helps to soothe itchy paws and contains ingredients to discourage further licking.
- Follow up with NaturVet's Complete Skin Care Line for a happy and healthy furbaby.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.33Chewy Price$10.76Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, Large/X-Large, 12 count$28.35Chewy Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$140.52Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$10.12Chewy Price$11.25List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle, bundle of 2$56.64Chewy Price$62.94List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$5.98Chewy Price$7.25List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Comfrey Glycolic Extract (1.110%), Aloe Vera Extract (0.195%), Bittering Agent (0.173%)...||Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Benzethonium Chlorida, Allanation...||Miconazole Nitrate, BHT, Polyethylene Glycol USP...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....||Active Ingredients: Chaparral, White Oak Bark, Chickweed...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Itch & Redness Remedy||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid, Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
It kinda works
It does slightly help with the paw licking, but the major issue with this product was that it was stuck to my hands for days. I would be tasting it every time I ate something with my hands. It was horrible. It does truly taste bitter and disgusting.
makes them lick more
I’m so desperate for something to help my Maine coon and her constant paw and leg licking - she’s licking herself bald. Whenever I spray this on her, it just makes her lick more because she feels like she needs to clean it off her. I would not recommend this product…
This product works wonderfully. It's bitter taste discourages pets from constantly licking their paws. I accidentally got it on my hands the first time I applied it to my dog & the taste is awful!
Wasn't what she needed?
Chica wouldn't let me put this on her. She would run on her bed and start shivering in fear. I tried coaxing her, putting medicine on a damp cloth. She just licks and licks till she doesn't think there is anymore.
My Westie constantly licks his left paw. I ordered this product & he loves it! Licks it off faster than I can spray it on his paw.
This was a terrible experience, threw away bottle 5 minutes after putting it on my dog. Washed my hands all day & it would NOT COME OFF.
This product did not work for our dog. Unfortunately, our dog must have more of a nervous issue than an allergy. Chewy, however, did have this item to us in just a matter of days, so it was worth the trial.
Hard to wash off
Works on my dog however I'm having no luck getting it off of my own skin. I would like to continue using the product cuz it really does work for my girl but it feels like its seeped into my skin
Doesn't work on mine
My cat is undeterred and continues to lick - sad emoji The review template wants me to write more but I've said what I need to and won't bow down to a computer determining my review cont.
unhappy camper with your sprays for different items
did not work at all just licked it off unhappy and ordered spray for cats not too scratch on furnture well that doesnt work but happy with my cat food and little and bird stuff