OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Slow-Feed Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavyweight stainless-steel bowl is durable and high-quality.
- Specially designed to slow your dog's eating, helping to improve his digestion.
- Molded rubber base ring helps to reduce sliding and noise while your dog eats, and will not fall off.
- Dishwasher-safe design can be easily cleaned in the machine or with warm and soapy water.
- Three sizes make this bowl paw-fect for dogs of any size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Silicone Slow Feeder Mat with Stainless Steel Bowl, Grey, 3 Cups$20.82Chewy Price$26.02List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.5 Cups, bundle of 2$12.34Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 5.25-cup$10.18Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.75 Cups$9.65Chewy Price$14.89List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl, 4.75-cup, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$10.88Chewy Price$13.43List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 5.25 cups, bundle of 2$18.24Chewy Price$26.02List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.45Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$19.50Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Double, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Double, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Melamine, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||5 cups||4.75-cup; 38-oz per bowl||3 Cups/24 oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Great for the Boxer-mix, not so much for the Heeler-mix
I picked this bowl because of the stainless steel, which is way easier to clean than the plastic slow-feeder bowl (even after cleaning, the plastic one still felt slimy). My Boxer-mix likes it (but, I don't think much would keep him from food anyway). Our Heeler-mix doesn't seem to care for her food it in, we have to coax her to eat (maybe snout shape?). The mini-Aussie Shepherd pup seems to do okay, but her snout is (obviously) smaller now.
They basically do the job
I got the small for my 13- 14 lb dog and the medium for my 50-lb girl. As others noted, the sides aren't very high, so mixing can be an issue. The small would never have worked for my 50-lb girl. I also am still trying to adjust how much bigger the small dish looks. But that said, it does slow them down. They used to inhale their food, and my little fellow sometimes threw up. I'm glad I got these bowls.
Slows her down
This bowl does exactly what I hoped it would do.....it slows her down......Kira is an irish wolfhound with a very large mouth that use to be able to empty her bowl in a few gulps just from the shear volume of food that she could put in her mouth with each bite......this bowl forces her to consume less with each bite and the time it takes her to finish her meal now went from seconds to 2 minutes.....I got the large size bowl and put 3 cups of food and 3 cups of water in it and let the food soak......I do wish the sides were a bit higher as the food will spill over when she is eating......the bowl fits perfectly in her raised feeder which was a pleasant surprise and the rubber band on the bottom of the bowl is a good 1 inch wide and not just a thin strip as I've seen on others......I'm quite happy with the bowl
Great feeding bowl
I’ve tried other flow down bowls but this is by far the best. The rubber grip is fixed on the bottom, not like the others where there is a rubber ring in the lip that always falls off then it eventually breaks. I highly recommend this bowl for dogs that eat like it’s their last supper.LOL
Choose your size carefully
Since I recently switched my dog to fresh food he has turned into a typical inhale your food first and ask questions later Labrador. I previously used a slow-feed dish that I really like but it was made in plastic and I do not want to feed my dogs in plastic dishes. After looking around a bit I decided on this bowl and according to the description the small would hold 3 cups. I do want to recommend that you size up. Yes it could technically hold 3 cups but the centerpiece that helps this bowl become a slow feed bowl would be completely covered if you were to put 3 cups of food in this. I found that one and a half cups is just about the maximum the small will fit if you want to use this as a slow feef dish and not just a dish So I would definitely consider sizing up. I have only have this dish a couple of weeks so I cannot say anything about the quality of the dish as far as that goes but it is a good weight and the rubber on the bottom does seem to help keep it in place on tiled floors .
Didn’t slow are German shepherd puppies down
When I ordered these I really expected them to work but unfortunately it didn’t slow my German shepherd puppies down. They just knew to eat around the center hub.
We wanted a challenge for him. This wasn’t enough. We purchased a bowl that had many more swirls to slow our puppy down.
Great bowl. It works !
Nice heavy duty" slow eat" bowl that works. Quality build. Stopped the gulping.
This bowl is the perfect size for my large lab. It slows him down just enough when eating and it’s easy to keep clean.
This a very good quality bowl and does the job intended to slow my puppy down. Thanks. Perfect purchase!