Petstages Cuddle Pal Unicorn Cat Plush Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The warming power helps soothe your kitty to reduce stress and relieve anxiety.
- Use this noise-free toy when you have to leave and your girl needs comfort.
- A removable buckwheat pouch provides natural comfort.
- Potentially good snuggling for humans as well!
- When the Cuddle Pal has seen too much love simply remove the pouch and wash the toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Kitty Play Sack Cat Toy, Teal$4.48Chewy Price$6.74List Price
- KONG Crackles Scoopz Cat Toy with Catnip$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Crackles Caticorn Cat Toy$4.27Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Petstages Unicorn Cat & Narwhale Cat Toy, one size, 2-pack$6.24Chewy Price
- Turbo Random Fun Cat Toy with Catnip, Feather Fish$4.99Chewy Price
- OurPets Play-N-Squeak Narwhal Cat Toy, Small$7.19Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Fat Cat Classic Showgulls Cat Toy$3.82Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Petstages Fairy Flutter Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$5.62Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Pinata Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Crackles Flutterz Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.99Chewy Price
- KONG Wrangler AvoCATo Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Chasers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Toy Feature||—||Feather, Catnip, Crinkle||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
kittens loved this immediately
Both Wenny and Genie like the toy and play and cuddle with it. Here is a picture of Genie wrastling with it. Wenny usually snuggles up to it to sleep
great for cold days
I love this little thing; I use it in the cold mornings before I leave for work and put it in her favorite bed so she has a warm cuddle friend and it warms up her bed too. I can see her laying on it or next to it on my camera so I know she uses it!
Cat loves it
Not always easy to settle my 6 month old rescue kitten if he gets anxious. This does the trick.
My cat loves Cozy the Unicorn, she lays her head on it.
New kitten loves this
Just got a new kitten. Got this cuddle pal and put it in his carrier. He snuggled with it for much of his 2 hour ride home, and now uses it regularly.
Perfect for fosters
I typically foster about 1 litter of orphaned kittens a year. This is absolutely perfect for them!! It gives them warmth to help regulate temperature and gives them a snuggle buddy as well. They love it!!
not soothing at all
I’m not complaining. I’m actually laughing cause this toy is the exact opposite of what it’s suppose to be. My cat cracks out with it. She’s so obsessed with it compared to all her toys. BUT I will say that the pack that you can heat up absolutely WREAKS!! It smells so disgusting it stunk up our house. My cat loves the smell of it but I wouldn’t suggest heating up the pack unless you have a strong stomach. I literally almost puked. And yes, I did follow the instructions exactly.
My cats uninterested.
It was suggested to get a plush toy to sooth my kitten that may be stressed. Neither of my two kittens have any interest in this toy.
Review of Cuddle Pal
We purchased the Cuddle Pal Unicorn for our cats for Christmas. We warmed the pack as instructed, reassembled the unicorns and put them in our cats bed. They curled around it and went to sleep - Success. Great product.
Best doll, except the mane & shedding
My cat loves this thing. She carries it around with her and loves to snuggle with it. It's the perfect size for her to wrestle with (she likes to hold toys in her mouth as she kicks them with her back feet). She seems to prefer it not heated. One down side is the constant shedding of the toy--little tufts of polyester (?) fluff everywhere and the pink mane sheds, too. Also, the pink dye from the mane comes off when wet, which makes me worried for my cat and my furniture/upholstery, since she likes to bite/lick the mane and tail. If it weren't for that one issue, I'd buy several of these.