Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for cats with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Duck, Duck Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1380 Customer Reviews
This is the only food my cat can eat
My cat as struggled with urinary crystals. We tried Hills dry and then eventually only wet, and he still have reoccurrences. My vet suggested we switch to Royal Canin and I’m glad he did. My cat hasn’t had a flare up since. This is the only food he can eat or else he will get sick. When my cat first went on the food it was around $50 a case and the cans were larger. Now it’s over $70 and they’ve reduced the size of the cans! There’s nothing I can do but pay that price or risk hurting my cat. Royal Canin needs to reconsider what they’re doing to consumers!
my cat loves it
buddy had to go on the urinary so about almost 2 years ago and he loves both the wet and the dry food only thing is i sometimes it comes in pate which my cat loves because he was brought up on that kind of wet food but sometimes it comes in chunks in gravy then i have to mash it up so he will eat it all but it says the same thing on the cans loaf in sauce so what you get is 50/50.no big deal but the pate works much better for my cat and maybe other cats would be the opposite.either way it's worth it.
He likes it!
I was quite skeptical when the vet told us we should change to this food. My cat did not particularly care for pate and specialty foods, but thank goodness, he likes this one. It is very pricey, but he only eats one can for his twice day feeding, so that makes it a little bit easier. I wish it were a little bit cheaper, though. Costs like this for pet care can be prohibitive.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE!
I have been reading people say that they changed the formula, cat doesn’t like the loaf and so on. LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!! Both loaf and morsels are available. Buy a single at the store and see which one your cat will eat. Come back here and order in bulk. I discovered that my cats like loaf. With the morsels they lick the sauce and leave some food behind. It’s unfair to leave a low rating because of ordering the wrong one.
The Royal Canin SO 3oz morsels in gravy was on back order so we substituted the 5.1oz loaf in sauce. I was concerned because cats can be finicky. Good news, our cat loves the loaf in sauce. It's a little more work dividing the can into separate meals, but we save a little money.
SO special diet cat food
The important issue is the cat actually eating the new food. So far, he loves it. My part of the equation is the cost. It is much higher in price than the limited ingredient brand we were using. At least, Chewy is less costly than the veterinary.
No one will eat this
I was hoping for morsels in gravy and ended up with loaf. The formula changed during the pandemic and none of my cats will eat this. It's sad because the autoship sent me more. I will donate it I guess and let the shelter toss it after the shelter cats will also refuse to eat it.
Spoiled she is
Artimas is spoiled and the fact she’s prone to bladder stones makes feeding her a little difficult. She like the loaf in gravy best and it’s hard to find. Thanks for carrying her fav.
work but $$$
Goodness gravy does this stuff work great but holy cow the price keeps going up, buying in bulk you think you’d get a deal but it’s still almost $3 a can, worth it to avoid vet bills but wow that’s still expensive
Cats will not eat
Cats will not eat it. I have 7 rescued ferals and one has urinary blockages, so all 7 have to eat this food. None of the 7 will touch it they will only lick the juice, they will not touch the meat. They definitely prefer the other RX urinary brands.