SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Compressed Catnip Ball Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Concentrated catnip rolled into a ball — a cat’s dream come true
- Guaranteed safe for pets with a satisfaction guarantee
- Gives cats a burst of frenzied energy that will have them kicking and batting the ball all around the house
- Great for individual play and fulfills your cats complete need for excitement
- No messy catnip flakes for a less mess around the house
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$5.09Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Frisco What a Hoot Cat Toy with Silvervine & Catnip$4.98Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Flutter Balls Feathery Cat Toy$4.57Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$2.70Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- DealFrisco Wire Teaser Cat Toy$2.26Chewy Price$2.15Autoship Price
- Mad Cat Tabby Taco Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.33Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
411 Customer Reviews
1 of 3 Toys Lazy Senior Cat Will Touch
My boy is the laziest, pickiest cat in the world when it comes to toys (and food). My family and I have had him for a decade and have tried to spoil him with a variety of toys over the years. I’m not exaggerating when I say this: he will only consistently play with a laser pointer, a catnip-filled kick toy, and this. We’ve got quite a few of these around the house because we think we lose them when they’re actually just underneath or behind furniture lol. He once actually played with one so much he somehow licked it into a hemisphere.
Five stars from five cats!
My cats LOVE this ball! They all went nuts over it, stealing it from each other to lick it, chew on it, paw it around. They just couldn’t get enough, had a blast tearing it apart! Will definitely be getting more!
Disappointed with Catnip Ball
My cats usually go crazy for catnip but this catnip ball is either too compressed or it's old - or maybe it's not catnip. It has elicited absolute no response from any of my three cats. I've rolled it around, scraped it with my nails, tried to push it around roughly with my foot and shoe - nothing. I've tossed it to them over and over and they run over to it, smell it then walk away. Generally whatever I sprinkle catnip on will draw then to scratch on, roll on and keep their attention for quite a while. With this ball they completely ignore it and just walk away.
My 3 cats will not leave the catnip ball alone. One likes to lick it, one likes to try to hatch it, and lastly, one plays with it like a normal cat. They all love it, what a great idea!
Great ball / poor Catnip Quality
I don't even think my cats can tell it was created with Catnip. They play with the ball and bat it around. For the price its not a bad choice. Not sure if I would order it again.
My cat didn’t care for this toy at all. It’s kind of heavy and when it rolls on a hardwood floor, it’s kind of loud (for a small ball such as this). I guess it would be similar to rolling a golf ball on a hardwood floor. Anyway, he hit the ball one time and that was the extent of his “playing” with it.
Smarty kat catnip ball
Ok, male cat loved it, but he lost it somewhere under a piece of furniture and we cannot find it now. I and hubby used a flashlight to look under the couch & love seat but not finding..so it will show up some day. I know it is not the fault of chewy nor the manufactuer. Too bad we have lost so many toys this way and unless there is a better way to retrieve or find them some day they are lost to us humans.
Seems like a great concept, but the meows meows aren't interested
This seemed like it would be a great idea considering the cats like those plastic bell ball toys. However, the cats weren't impressed. They played with it for about two minutes and then they went back to their other toys. I gave this toy three stars because my cats might just be weird and spoiled. Other cats might have more fun with it.
Such a Boring Ball!
I got 3 of these, 1 for work kitty, 1 for home kitty, and 1 extra. Unfortunately, neither cat has any interest in the catnip ball, even after I "marinated" the balls overnight in the organic catnip I bought at the same time. N.B. My cat has always loved catnip but not this batch; work kitty has not had any before and is not at all interested. Seems it was an unfortunate waste of money.
cat nip ball
All 7 of my cats loved this! Ordering more because they’re fighting over it!