Stella & Chewy's Purely Pork Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner Patties Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a single source of animal protein with 95% pork, organs and bone.
- All-natural, grain-free and gluten-free recipe made without added hormones, antibiotics or fillers.
- Offers your furry friend the benefits of raw food nutrition and you the convenience of freeze-dried preparation.
- Feeding your dog a raw diet may help encourage healthy stamina, vitality, digestion, teeth, gums, skin and a lustrous coat.
- Proudly made in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s kitchen with responsibly sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Simply Venison Dinner Patties Dog Food, 25-oz bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Remarkable Red Meat Recipe Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5.5-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Meal Mixers Purely Pork Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 18-oz bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Dandy Lamb Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 25-oz bag$38.11Chewy Price$56.99List Price$36.20Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Digestive Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Beef Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag, bundle of 2$56.60Chewy Price$53.77Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's SuperBlends Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 16-oz bag, bundle of 2$87.98Chewy Price$83.58Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Lil' Bites Dainty Duck Recipe Small Breed Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-oz bag, bundle of 2$37.20Chewy Price$35.34Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Lil' Bites Itty Bitty Beef Recipe Small Breed Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-oz bag, bundle of 2$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's SuperBlends Cage-Free Duck Duck Goose Recipe Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 3.25-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$26.61Chewy Price$25.28Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Beef Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 25oz$45.66Chewy Price$43.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Bone...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||Lamb, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Liver...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Beef, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Liver, Goat, Lamb, Meat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Way too hard
My dog doesn't like it. It is hard as a rock and judging by the other reviews, this is what this version is like. The beef, chicken, duck/goose is good. But even sometimes the chicken is extremely dried out and crumbly...so far tye beef, and duck/ goose has been consistently good.try to try new flavors for my dog, but just keep going back to the same old ones. Pork is too hard. And if it wasn't such a pain in the butt to return things, I would return it. But instead I'm just going to donate it.
Not our favorite
These are hard and really difficult to break up or rehydrate. It's the only ones we've had issues with. The other patties are great and even the toppers in the Pork are better than this. I have a bag that I can't really do anything with because the dogs won't eat it.
Always too hard
I usually LOVE Stella and Chewy's products. Unfortunately several times now the patties in this are so hard you have to cut them with a knife
PORK patty too hard
The Fish and beef flavored Pattie’s easily absorb water and have a great texture that my old chihuahua without teeth loves. SHE WILL NOT EAT THE PORK flavor. The patty is hard like an over baked biscuit. It’s difficult to crumble and does not absorb water easily. I should have read the reviews on the pork ones!
A favorite for my miniature poodle
When Zoey is finicky about food, I usually add one or two of these into her daily food allotment. I know it's my imagination, but I swear they smell like maple bacon. She loves 'em. I usually microwave about 1/3c hot water for 30 seconds to pour over to crumbled patties. And leave it for a few minutes to soak in and cool off before presenting Zoey her meal. Note - given calorie count per disk, you need slightly fewer sliders per day when serving your dog pork
New Go To Food
The previous owners recommended these for our Duke when we adopted him due to his stomach issues. He absolutely loves them as does his new little sister Ruby. Duke is a picky eater but not with these patties. A bit pricy but well work it.
My rescue pup (Janis Joplin!) loved this flavor so much more than other ones! Very easy to break apart! Chewy is the best!
Works for my Bully with Allergies
my French Bulldog has terrible allergies.Tried other products that eliminated chicken, turkey, grain, potatoes and other ingredients I was warned about. Had her on fish, had her on lamb had her on a very limited diet and the itching persisted. Started using Stella & Chewys Pork ONLY and after about 2 weeks it all disappeared. No more itching/rubbing to her belly or her paws. She finally can feel comfort.I have not tried any other flavors with her because the pork is working so I am sticking to it. She gets nothing else. I soak the patties in water for a little bit before feeding it to her and let her have the left over juice and she loves it. The people who are complaining about how hard the pattis are need to soak the patti. only down side is that this product is difficult to find in local stores. Today is a perfect example because my weekly Chewy order is not here yet and I am out of food for her . Supposingly it will be here this afternoon. With that...I will be stashing and extra bag away for emergenices so this will not happen again. If you have a bully try this product. my girl is doing great. She no longer needs her benedryl either and I do not have to pump her with any allergy shots. She is happy and feels good.I have learned by reading ingredients in many other dog foods that they are not what they say they are. A lot of products will say chicken free but still use broth. Stella & Chewy is a good clean healthy diet for your dog that has no fillers and none of the ingredients I have been told to keep from feeding my bully. Not an easy task to find so I am glad this product was recommended to me by an individual who had a Chinese Crested with severe allergies as well. THIS WORKS! just give it a little time. It is not a cheap product but it saves me lots of vet bills and saves me lots of worrying about how to make my dog feel better. She has been on it for a good while now. I give her no other dog products/food and no table scraps so my next search will be for a Stella and Chewy treat that she can have and will not trigger any allergic reactions. As much as I would like to give her many of the goodies/snacks sold for dogs to enjoy I would much rather hold back and see her feeling good. it took me what has felt like forever to figure out her allergy issue so hopefully this works for YOUR doggie too.
My dogs love these!
Was looking for something that both my small breed puppy and my picky small breed dog would enjoy. Finally found something for little miss picky. She still has opinions on some of the flavors, but these patties are a hit. The patties are easy to portion out and cut down to smaller pieces. I add just a little water for them. My puppy gobbles this food down and loves all the flavors.
These pork patties are nice. Our little terrier likes these patties for dinner and broken up as treats.