Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps your pet heal by keeping hot spots, scrapes, sores and cuts moisturized and clean.
- Works wonderfully when caring for a pet with post-surgery incision sites.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents.
- Helps provide your pet with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%)
INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
Use in conjunction with Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care Spray for Pets for proper wound cleansing and management to help set the optimal stage for healing conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Powder Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 200-g bottle$12.99Chewy Price$31.24List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Shed-X Dermaplex Shed Control Nutritional Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.65-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$29.50List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Omegas Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 500 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wysong DentaTreat Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Regular Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz bag$8.65Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1,000 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||—||First Aid|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water (Purified), Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium propionate...||Ionized Water. Hypochlorous Acid. Sodium Chloride (Salt)||Medical Hydrolysate of Type I Collagen and Bitrex|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
193 Customer Reviews
This and the regular vetricyn wound medicine are absolute essentials for pet owners. I use this for everything for my cats including spraying on their buns in case they get irritated from licking it too much. I think it prevents them scooting their poopy bum across the carpet. But it’s essential for every imaginable wound or irritation.
This stuff is amazing. My Doberman has grass allergies and licks her paws raw. Vet gives steroids but that makes her incontinent. I put this on and a sock and a few days it’s healed
My border collie was playing outside and scraped his belly which he then wouldn’t stop licking - making the scrape worse. 36 hours after applying this and using a donut to prevent licking, it looked 10x better!
It Worked To Heal A Cut
I used this, along with the non-gel Vetericyn product at the same time, and it cleared up an infection from a cut that my cat had on his nail area. Very pleased and will keep on hand in case needed again.
The product works well and quickly. It does what it claims and the application is easy.
Easy To Use and Effective
I always have products like this on hand. I can finally end my search for over the counter wound / hotspot care. This product helped my cats hotspot heal twice as fast and had virtually no scent (which my cats appreciate!). I highly recommend this spray for its ease of use and effectiveness. 12/10
Best wound protection
Vetericyn plus is the best line I have ever used for my animals, I have birds, cats and dogs and it is fantastic for all of them. They heal faster it does not sting so they don’t mind being treated with it.
My boxer had sarcoma removed on leg, barely any skin to close then of course ripped open, bought a black suiticle sleeve suit from here and wow the closed a 4 inch gaping hole in his leg it is a miracle, ripped open surgical wound no more stiches or surgery needed. get this and the suit it will save your sanity and the pups wound
This is good stuff! Safe, works fast, love it! Being a gel, it does clog. Easy enough to use with a cotton swab for application, though, and it doesn't take much.
This product is every bit as wonderful and helpful as the reviews say. This has been monumental in helping Molly Mae get well. Please don’t hesitate to order and try, your pet will thank you.