Frisco Retro Plush Comic Book Bubble Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip
About This Item
- Teaser toy design gets your cat ready for gametime with a retro look and many ways to play.
- Features three comic book-themed exclamation bubble toys attached to a string and plastic wand.
- Each of the three plush toys is stuffed with exciting catnip to drive kitties absolutely wild.
- Great to get indoor cats active and help you bond through interactive games between the two of you.
- Adds some fun, retro, flashback flair to your dog’s toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Viking Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3-Pack$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Crayon Box Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$5.82Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Frisco Friendly Monsters Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.93Chewy Price
- Frisco Brunch Mimosa Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$5.61Chewy Price
- Frisco Candy Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$4.72Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Lip Gloss Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$3.81Chewy Price
- Frisco Vampire & Black Cat Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.44Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- Frisco Magic Potions Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Baseball Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$3.11Chewy Price$5.24List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Got my newly adopted bb to play
I love this product. It allowed my newly adopted cat, clementine, to have fun in a new environment where she has been hiding under the bed for days. I'm so happy I purchased this and I would definitely recommend if you're trying to lure a cat out of it's cave to bond.
Hoggle loves them
This toy keeps Hoggle playing...he loves it... always dragging the stick around so I will stop what I am doing and play with him
Sampson not interested in this toy.
The only thing to say was that there was NO catnip smell to the toy.
Best used while humming the Batman tune!
My human mom really bought this for her, I think. She likes the little bubble words that remind her of the old Batman TV show. But she was patient and instead of dangling it, has instead started dragging it along the floor, which I am finding irresistible. How did she figure that one out? Smarty pants!
Not for my older cat
I was so excited to get this item because my Schmoopy loves the Frisco cat nip toys, but this did not warrant the same excitement and attraction as previous Frisco cat nip toys. Also having three of the bubbles on this wand toy was too much because it tended to be too heavy and during playtime it bothered her when she would get kabonked by the little bubbles so she did not want to play at all. I think it would be better with just one of the little bubbles on the toy. I do however believe it would be a good toy for really active and younger cats and that is why I still would recommend the toy. Also I don't think the cat nip in this toy was the same as other Frisco cap nip toys.
Line really thin
The line for this toy is super thin and I’m not to sure how well it will hold up. My cat will most likely end up chewing it in half. But other than that, it’s a really cute toy and the little comic book sayings even crinkle!
Winner for Kitties
The word bubbles are large enough that multiple cats can play at once and I believe the middle one crinkles. This style is especially good for kittens, lazy cats, or just all around poor hunters as it takes little work for them to "catch" the word bubbles. More accomplished hunters can catch the string ... or in the case of my cat, chew on the nub of the stick.
I thought that the crackle noices would work out fine....
Only one of my cats paid a little bit of attention. I was a little nervous that the elastic line would eventually break, and/or the remnants of the line may be consumed if it were to break! The cat held on to it pretty intensely and I had to pull it hard to take it away from her grasp! My other cat preferred a bird feather on a string, which was fine.
Quality Teaser Toy
While my girl wasn't crazy about the crinkle at first (when she bites the plushes, the sound or feel of the crinkle makes her slowly drop it) she does enjoy batting them around and chasing them, and even kicking them. If your cat likes crinkle, go for it! It's well made and durable, and the little sayings make me chuckle on the inside.
Good replacement toy
I was trying to replace a toy that my cats love and this was a good backup. One of my cats loves this and will even play by himself with it, dragging it around the house. My other cat isn't sure and the crinkle sound makes him leary. All in all a good choice