Kurgo Loft Dog Hammock, Coastal Blue/Charcoal
About This Item
- Crafted from a water-resistant microtomic ripstop material.
- Contains polly fill for added comfort.
- Designed with sturdy attachments on the top, back and bottom.
- The attachments are adjustable to you can custom-fit the cover to your vehicle.
- Fits best in vehicles with bench seats that measure up to 55" wide.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Kurgo No-Slip Dog Bench Seat Cover, Gray/Blue$74.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Hammock Seat Cover, Charcoal$51.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Extra Wide Waterproof Bench Cover, Tan, 60-in$29.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Bench Seat Cover, Nutmeg$59.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Pet Cover, Full Size, Gray$128.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Vehicle Door Protector, Black$21.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- 4Knines Split Cargo Car Seat Liner, Small$89.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Extended Width Dog Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal$58.95Chewy Price$63.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Silicone...||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not the greatest
I’ve had this less than a year, and the zipper is broken in the open position, cover torn, and my dog isn’t even a destructive dog. It was used twice a week for 5-6 months and then this happened on a road trip. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Seems like good quality
I just put this in my car and have not used it with my dog yet. The main reason I bought this specific hammock is because of the zippered openings for seatbelt in the middle. I assumed it came with anchors that go between the seats but it does not. What it does have is adjustable strings that hook around the front of each end of the bucket seats to hold it in place, we will see how that works. I have had to replace two other cheaper versions of hammocks due to the straps breaking from the headrest as well as the velcro not sticking where the seat belts come through. I did not want another velcro for the seat belt holes due to that just getting dirty and not sticking together anymore and the. The dirt gets through the holes anyways(I even tried sewing the holes) and it just came unsewed. We will see how this one works, but fit in my buick encore just fine.