SmartyKat Catnip Kiss Compressed Catnip Ball Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Concentrated catnip rolled into a ball — a cat’s dream come true
- Guaranteed safe for pets with a satisfaction guarantee
- Gives cats a burst of frenzied energy that will have them kicking and batting the ball all around the house
- Great for individual play and fulfills your cats complete need for excitement
- No messy catnip flakes for a less mess around the house
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.68Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Chickadee Chirp Electronic Bird-Sound Cat Toy$3.85Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- dealFrisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Dental Banana Cat Chew Toy with Catnip$5.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack$5.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Swattin' Springs Cat Toy, 4-Pack$3.08Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Mylar Balls Cat Toy, 1.5-in, 4 pack$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- dealFrisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$5.53Chewy Price
- Turbo Lattice Ball Cat Toy$1.80Chewy Price$1.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
399 Customer Reviews
My cat didn’t care for this toy at all. It’s kind of heavy and when it rolls on a hardwood floor, it’s kind of loud (for a small ball such as this). I guess it would be similar to rolling a golf ball on a hardwood floor. Anyway, he hit the ball one time and that was the extent of his “playing” with it.
Smarty kat catnip ball
Ok, male cat loved it, but he lost it somewhere under a piece of furniture and we cannot find it now. I and hubby used a flashlight to look under the couch & love seat but not finding..so it will show up some day. I know it is not the fault of chewy nor the manufactuer. Too bad we have lost so many toys this way and unless there is a better way to retrieve or find them some day they are lost to us humans.
Seems like a great concept, but the meows meows aren't interested
This seemed like it would be a great idea considering the cats like those plastic bell ball toys. However, the cats weren't impressed. They played with it for about two minutes and then they went back to their other toys. I gave this toy three stars because my cats might just be weird and spoiled. Other cats might have more fun with it.
Such a Boring Ball!
I got 3 of these, 1 for work kitty, 1 for home kitty, and 1 extra. Unfortunately, neither cat has any interest in the catnip ball, even after I "marinated" the balls overnight in the organic catnip I bought at the same time. N.B. My cat has always loved catnip but not this batch; work kitty has not had any before and is not at all interested. Seems it was an unfortunate waste of money.
Cats not impressed
When I ordered the catnip ball I thought my cats would love it. When it arrived I took it out of the packaging put it down for one cat, gave it a sniff and walked away. The same thing happened with my other cat.
I'm afraid my cats didn't like it. I thought they might like to roll it around, but they smelled it and walked away and never went back to it. My kitties love catnip, so I was surprised.
My two cats loved this little ball! However, because it is small, it is easily lost under furniture, which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. I don't even know where it is at this point! But during the time they were able to play with it, they did enjoy it. I only wish it was bigger.
What is This?
Serafina wanted nothing to do with the catnip ball. She sniffed it a couple times and went on to ignore it. Very disappointing! I thought it would be something she would like playing with and, because of its weight and size, maybe it wouldn't "disappear" as other toys do.
Not big deal
I was exited when I opened the packages and my cats began playing with them, 15 minutes later excitement wore off. They didn’t touch them again. What a disappointment.
She smelled the ball and walked away, She was not interested in it at all. Maybe the catnip had lost its smell. My other cat was not interested in the catnip ball either.