ConairPRO Dog Palm Pro Micro-Trimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small, compact palm-sized trimmer for which is ideal for delicate areas like the face, ears, and paws.
- Quiet operation, great for trimming skittish animals as it won't startle them.
- Fits in the palm of your hand and easily hidden, perfect for a jumpy pet.
- Lightweight and portable, you can bring it anywhere with you.
- Includes 2 comb attachments, plus lubricating oil, cleaning brush and 1 AA battery
Compatible with ConairPRO Dog Palm Pro Micro-Trimmer Replacement Blade.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Skin Care Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Safari Coarse Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs$8.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Tender Foot, Foot Pad & Elbow Dog Cream, 5-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Rejuvenating Formula Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.71Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Neem Protect Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
Sensitive skin perfection
My Chinese crested has sensitive skin. I’ve tried multiple clippers and this one has the perfect combination of tight shave (without clipper burn) and small size to get around her tiny face. At this price point?!? Perfection
I've bought more than 1 of these now, thinking perhaps there was a glitch. They all worked fine for the first 3min, then died. Change of batteries didn't help no matter how great the brand. So disappointed!!
Worst purchase ever
Might as well flush your money down the toilet. They didn’t work from the beginning. Thought the battery was dead and tried 5 others before realizing the thing just barely turns on and doesn’t work. Wouldn’t even trim a thread much less my dogs ear/face hair. What a waste. Zero stars.
Perfect for Sanitary Grooming
I have a 70 lb male goldendoodle and this product works perfectly for his sanitary grooming. It’s not meant for a lot of fur or large areas - but perfect for what I needed. Give it a try!
Worse product we have bought!
We bought this trimmer to use at our dog salon, thinking it would be quieter for the dogs. It is quiet. Only because it barely turns on. As soon as it touches the dog's fur, it stops, like it's clogged. Thinking that it might be that battery that came with it because you never know how long they sit for before being shipped. So we bought brand new ones, and it didn't even want to click on. We wash the dog's fur first, so there is no issue having dirty fur. So far this has been a waste of money.
Don’t buy this trimmer
I had hoped this would be a perfect trimmer for my poodle’s face between groomings. I was sorely disappointed by the weakness of the clipper. I thought it might just be a weak battery (which was included) and put in a brand new one. Same result. It worked for about 10 seconds and quit again.
ConairPro micro trimmer
I bought this product last November and I really like using it on my dogs. However I went to use it today and it wouldn't work. I doubled and triple checked my batteries. I went to the Chewy website and checked reviews. Many people commented that they thought it was their battery but it was the unit. Don't waste your money on this product. I was very pleased that Chewy gave me refund and I replaced it with a more expensive and larger trimmer.
don’t waste your money
I got this to trim the hair on my dogs feet. Before I got done with the first foot the battery died. I don’t think much of it. So I replaced it with a good battery. I turned off before I even finished the first food. It doesn’t work for poop
More like ConairNO
Worst clipper I’ve ever used. I burned through batteries thinking it was dead. It’s not, it just has a weak little motor and stops as soon as it meets any resistance. Waste of money
You get what you pay for.
I'm giving these 2 stars only because the job got done but I would not recommend these to anyone. Well using I went through 4 batteries plus the cheap one it came with. My fur baby is a jack russel/Chihuahua mix. She's about 13" with long smooth hair. My poor baby has the worse hair cut ever because every time I tried to use the guards the motor on the clippers would stop running so I had to use them without the guards smh. I'm very disappointed in this product. But like I said you get what you pay for.