Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner Minced in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free Thanksgiving dinner recipe features protein-rich turkey as the first ingredient for the nutrients to support healthy muscles and energy.
- Formulated to provide a complete and balanced diet for cats and kittens, with targeted blend of vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Packed with antioxidants for immune health and omega-3 fatty acids to support a healthy skin and lustrous fur.
- Made with a delectable gravy that’s great for picky eaters, and provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and healthy.
- Crafted in the USA with zero grains, wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and contains yucca schidigera to promote gentle digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Truluxe Glam 'N Punk with Lamb & Duck in Gelee Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$76.56Chewy Price$72.73Autoship Price
- Lotus Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$38.16Chewy Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Stir It Up! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Healthy Kitten Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Free-Range Chicken Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Salmon & Tuna Tuck Me In Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Tilapia & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$16.08Chewy Price$15.28Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Purr-Fect Plannin'! Chicken, Turkey & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$16.53Chewy Price$19.08List Price$15.70Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Salmon Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Ciao Baby! Chicken & Shrimp Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$16.53Chewy Price$19.08List Price$15.70Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
FRESH & TASTY
This product is really fresh & withstood the 24 hr in the frig test. Few products do that, and I consider this very important, but this is not the final say on all Merrick products. This product is, however, fresh. It says "minced" but it appears more like a packed chunky loaf. It looks nice. It must taste really great because my kitty gobbles it down too fast, & if I don't portion it a little at a time, she immediately gobbles it down & might vomit right away due to eating too fast. She loves it. It is not too high in fat, which is important, looks great, smells great, & although I have her regularly on an organic company food, I like to give this to her on some weekends. It has a small amount of carrageenan & is not organic. But it apparently tastes like a Thanksgiving Dinner according to the speed in which my kitty gobbles this down each & every time--it's a treat for her. It has some healthy extras in it, also. Worth trying out. I initially got this at a local store & was hoping for the smaller size which they do have--not sure about Chewy.
Not as good as used to be
Back in the day, we used to purchase this flavor for our cats and they loved it. Bought it recently and maybe there were some ingredient changes since then, because they don't care to eat it.
While my cats love the Merrick Bistro Pate, they did not like this minced food. I even tried mashing the pieces with a fork, they still don’t want to eat it eat it.
Every day can be Thanksgiving Day
My little army of meowers loves this one though they also love Grammy's Pot Pie & Cowboy Cookout too.
Got my sick kitten eating again!
Loris, my kitten, was critically ill, with a fever and brain swelling. The vet said to do whatever it took to get her to eat. About 30 different cans of food got us nowhere, until I opened up Merrick's Thanksgiving Day Dinner. Like magic, Loris ate every single bite, got her energy up, and is now on her way to health. It looks like actual food and smells like a real meal, so I don't blame her for breaking her hunger strike for something like this, with real veggies and meat chunks in thick gravy.
it was ok the first day, but that’s it
So my picky cat ate this in the morning and the afternoon, so I was excited that I had finally found “the one.” Unfortunately, by dinner time, she wouldn’t go near it. Now I have an entire case minus one can…grrr
Good cat food
I used to get this in the 3oz cans with the autoship. Chewy notified me that it was no longer available in that size. Did they mention that it was available in the the larger sized can? No... Once I found out it was I ordered it. Happy customer, happy cats...
Liked it at first
He loved this at first but after buying a large box, he became lukewarm and only ate some gravy.
I have an older hyperthroid cat who is really picky and also has digestive issues.. She loves this food and is doing very well on it.
All the gravy
Our cat loves this food. We mix it with pates when she gets bored with them. It gets her to eat every bit.