Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Turkey & Giblets in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food with turkey and giblets for urinary health.
- Features high-quality protein and healthy antioxidants.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Specially formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation in cats.
- Developed to help dissolve existing stones while preventing new struvite and calcium oxalate crystals from forming in the future.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Salmon in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$38.88Chewy Price$54.96List Price$36.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$207.96Chewy Price$197.56Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$263.96Chewy Price$250.76Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Liver...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Salmon, Liver...||Meat By-Products, Liver, Chicken...||Meat By-Products, Ocean Whitefish, Water...||New: Water, Meat By-Products, Chicken Hearts...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Minced||Pate|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
178 Customer Reviews
10 thumbs up!!!
My cat, Jasper, loves this cat food! It’s the only one he will eat! He is on a special regimen and can only eat this special kind of kitty food. I order it via Auto-ship so that he will never run out of it!
My cat ate it!
My cat's usual UR cat food was out of stock so Chewy recommended this one through Purina Pro Plan. This has been a great replacement, and maybe a more permanent one too since it is a bigger can than the Royal Canin and my cat enjoys eating it. He is fussy when it comes to form, and the pate is not an option.
My cats LOVE it!!
One of my furbabies had developed crystals in his bladder and his urinary tract got blocked. I had to rush him to the Vet. My Vet had put him on Royal Canin SO but when it became hard to get, he switched my furbabies to Purina Pro Plan UR St/Ox snd they love it! There is a lot of gravy. I get them the Turkey and Giblets in gravy. They've been eating it for 2 years now and no issues!!
sweetie loves it
my cat has to be on prescription food due to constant urinary infections, my vet recommended this and she loves it, smells pretty good too, little pricey but she is worth every penny
Our cats give it 5 stars plus
Our cats have been eating this for at least two years. Grace had kidney stones and had to have surgery. This food has really helped her, she goes to the vet and her Ph is right on the spot. Her sister Bella eats it too. Gravy is great for them too Sometimes add a little water for more gravy more hydration to help the kidneys Of course they have a water fountain which they love plus their urinary treats. Grace and Bella say Meow!!
My cat's favorite wet food so far
Just switched to this prescription Wet Food after I tried a few different brands. This one from Purina is the only one my cat finishes without hesitating. He's really happy with it.
His new favorite
The usual prescription diet was out of stock and this was substituted. HE LOVES IT! and so do the other cats. So glad there was an option out there that he will eat.
Cat food for good
My Kitty gets crystal build ups in his urinary tract. This food keeps the crystals out so he can go as normal. He prefers the wet can turkey flavor and yes he is spoiled
My cats love this food. I have been mixing it in with their old food, so they don't eat it too fast.
Saving my cat from bladder crystals
My poor daddy cat (daddy to all my fosters) has had issues with struvite crystals since he was young. He had the surgery but lately has gotten bladder stones. My vet recommended special food, Purina Hydra Care Feline Hydration Supplement, phenoxybenzamine, and buprenorphine for pain. he was pretty sick but is making progress finally. HE LOVES THE HYDRA CARE. I add a little extra water to it for extra hydration and he licks it all up. He really likes the ProPlan Veterinary Diet both the turkey and the salmon.