When you have an anxious dog, a simple trip to the veterinarian can become a huge hassle. So, help calm your pup before leaving the house with Adaptil calming spray. Instead of tranquilizing your pet, Adaptil releases specific pheromones that naturally appease and calm dogs—it's like sending your pal comforting messages through his nose. These messages are completely odorless and will only be perceived by your dog, so you, your cats, and other animals won't feel a thing. Simply spray your car, wait 10 minutes, and bring your best bud along for the ride. It's a terrific way to help your pup relax on the way to the vet or during long car, train or airplane trips—it can even be sprayed into his carrier to ease anxiety during crate travel. With Adaptil, you and your favorite canine companion can make travel fun again.
- Utilizes the power of natural pheromones to create a sense of safety and calm.
- Spray in cars, crates or on your dog's favorite plush toy to make traveling less scary for him.
- Designed to help make travel and vet visits less stressful for you and your furry best friend.
- May help to reduce crying, shaking and pacing during travel—for your dog, of course.
- Natural canine pheromone is only detected by dogs—so it's safe to spray around your feline friends and won't affect you or your human family members.
Never spray Adaptil directly on your dog and never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Adaptil