Cozy Products Cozy Pet Warmer Radiant Heating Panel, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This flat-panel indoor heater helps to keep your pets warm throughout the winter, or whenever they need additional warmth.
- Utilizes only 200 watts, which may lower the risk of overheating and help to keep energy costs low.
- Uses radiant heat to warm animals who sit nearby, plus allows you to customize with two temperature settings.
- Certified zero-clearance to minimize fire hazard, using only 13% of the energy required by a space heater.
- It's versatile and portable, which means you can move it around with ease.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 42-in$34.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Large$179.99Chewy Price$183.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$74.30Chewy Price$82.56List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$75.99Chewy Price$146.99List Price
- Dog Palace DP Hunter Dog House & Heating Pad$225.32Chewy Price
- Beurer Heated Dog & Cat Underblanket, White$49.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- DP Hunter Dog House & Heating Pad, Brown/Tan$197.91Chewy Price$216.29List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cat & Dog Bed Warmer Tan, Giant$34.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Replacement Cover Fleece, Large$19.32Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealThe Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Small$12.79Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Adjustable Electrical Dog & Cat Heated Crate Mat with Timer, White, 36"$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Pet Mat, Gray$36.79Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Canvas, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Gerbil||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Safe for puppies
It is very safe. Puts out a little heat to take the chill off the air. Doesn't get hot enough to cause a fire. Needs to be a little bigger.
my cat is completely obsessed with this
If you’ve got an older cat who insists on snoozing in the sun- buy this product! My cat would get so pouty and moody on rainy days when we didn’t see the sun, now she gets warmth no matter the weather. She’s completely addicted to this thing- flops down in front of it and snoozes next to me while I work. I am buying more for other areas of my home.
Good for some.
Not for use in reptile inclosure. Way to hot. Probably good for furry animals. Good heat source. Just not for reptile inclosure.
I bought this for my dog's outdoor doghouse. I mounted it on a side wall and plugged it in. It started to heat up immediately. Last night it got down to 25 degrees, but according to the thermostat in his house it didn't drop below 60. I would definitely recommend this product.
The kitties love them.
I got these so my kitties would have additional heat as they love to be warm. These are sleek and easy to either mount or place on a stand. There are two temps and the kitties love to hover around them.
Great for elderly piggies
One of my guinea pigs has bad arthritis in his knees and so happy to have found this since I'm normally sweating while he's under the covers.
The heater is too hot to touch so it's not good for tight space if the cat tries to lean on it. At the same time you can't feel any heat at all if you are inches away from it.
Works as expected
It is a low constant heat. Perfect for close space heating. I put it under a shelf that my cats sleep above and it works great.
Quick and easy
It was perfect for my need to help keep feral cats warm with a warm blanket and heating pad in my garage on cold and rainy day’s.Heater is safe to use and adds a litter extra warmth!
It doesn’t produce much heat/warmth. It was honestly a waste of money.