Kurgo Door Guard & Shade Dog & Cat Car Accessories, Heather Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevent claw marks, slobber and dirt from smudging your windows.
- Open the window while shade is in place for some fresh air.
- Provides shade for pets and passengers alike.
- Use plastic tabs to lock accessory in place.
- Includes 3 pockets to store your pooch’s favorite things—such as toys, treats and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bolster Bench Car Seat Cover, Large, Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Coast to Coast Car Seat Cover, Heather Gray/Coastal Blue$99.95Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Safety Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium$56.99Chewy Price
- Meadowlark Front Seat Protector Dog & Cat Cover, Black, Standard$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag, Gray$74.66Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Half Hammock Protective Car Cover, Black$75.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- BarksBar Front Seat Cover, Black, Small$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Etna Waterproof Pet Seat Cover, Tan$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Bench Dog Seat Cover, Black$41.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Cover Material||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Worst product ever!!!
Bought these to protect the doors in our SUV. The clips on these don't stay in place!!! They keep coming off even after putting toys or water bottles in the pockets. Waste of money!!!!
Car Window shades
When my dog kept barking at other cars while riding in the car, I wanted to screen the windows in the back seat. These shades flexibly fit my SUV. They also protect the area under the window, and stay in place well. Although you cannot see into the windows, these shades do not block the outward view. I think I will keep them, as most other shades only cover a portion of the window, enough to be a sunshade.