Sentry Home Household Flea and Tick Spray for Pets kills fleas and ticks. It contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills adult fleas as well as flea eggs and larvae. It continues to kill fleas for seven months by preventing their development into the adult biting stage. It reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, draperies, upholstery, pet bedding and floor cracks. One treatment with this spray gives continuous flea protection for 210 days. Leaves no objectionable odor or sticky mess and, when used as directed, does not stain furnishings.
- Contains a unique combination of ingredients that kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Long lasting, provides flea protection for up to 7 months.
- No objectionable odor or sticky mess, doesn't stain furnishings.
- Reaches even the sneakiest fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding and floor cracks.
- Each bottle covers up to 2667 sq. ft.
Causes skin irritation and substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear face shield or goggles. Prolonged or frequently repeated exposure may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Sentry