Babyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||—||—|
About This Item
- This brush can easily penetrate mats and tangles to reveal a smoother, softer coat.
- Designed with flexible stainless steel pins that are long yet gentle on fur.
- The anti-slip handle is crafted with a bubble gel that’s extremely comfy to use.
- Works to gently remove excess undercoat and dead hair on a variety of coat lengths and types.
- Paw-fect for your feline friend or canine companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large$20.49Chewy Price$20.95List Price
- DealFURminator Dog Grooming Rake$12.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealHertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$17.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Large, Short to Medium Hair$8.32Chewy Price$13.86List Price
- DealFrisco Metal Dog & Cat Comb$4.34Chewy Price$7.23List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Rake, Orange$12.57Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$5.66Chewy Price$7.55List Price
- DealFrisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.78Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Ultimate Groomer Dog Brush, Teal$10.35Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush$8.95Chewy Price
- DealFURminator Long Hair Dog Deshedding Tool, Blue, Large$35.35Chewy Price$41.49List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Smooth & Shine Detangler Dog Brush, Teal$8.29Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
I have two golden retrievers who leave their glitter everywhere, so frequent brushing is a must. This definitely gets the job done, but it’s extremely hard to clean out. Kind of a pain when you have to clean it multiple times during a single brushing.
Like the feel of the brush but both have broken in half
I first bought one of these brushes June of 2021 and it had a good feel to it and worked real well. It broke (see attached photo) at the base of the neck in June of 2022. I made contact with Chewy and they replaced with no problem in July of 22. The replacement brush Just broke again in the same location. I like the brush but I think there may be a manufacturing problem (lack of curing time for resin type material) or manufacturer materials specified to be used in manufacturing were substituted. Does the manufacturer have a reccomendation for a different brush they make for us to try?
Definitely gets the job done
Harper loves this brush as it goes through her hair and over her rolls. It leaves her coat smooth and soft. The only downside, it's a pain to clean out.
Perfect for a Shih Tzu
We have a 10 week old shih tzu and this brush is used daily to prevent mats with his undercoat. He loves it and lays down for his brushing.
Brush works well to remove excess hair and create a clean coat on our short-haired Border Collie.
The perfect slicker
I love this slicker brush!! Babyliss pro is fabulous!! Nice soft grip with the perfect pin strength and size and a perfect curvature!! Would definitely recommend! Better then an older brand that I replaced!!
I have a standard poodle. This brush is amazing and goes through her very thick curly coat like Butta! I love this brush!
Best Brush Ever!!
This brush is an excellent addition to my grooming supplies for my 5 German Shepherds. It removes the under coat easily and the dogs love the feeling. It distributes the natural oils for a shiny coat!! Highly recommend!!
I love this slicker brush. I didn’t realize what a difference the longer pins would make on my long haired dogs. Cuts grooming time too! Highly recommend it.
Comfort for You and Your Pet
The handle is vey soft and comfortable to hold. Additionally, the bristles are gentle on your pet yet still get out any tangles out. It results in very smooth and fluffy coats when I brush out my goldendoodles with this brush!