Outward Hound PupShield Back Seat Hammock, PupShield Hammock
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with sturdy water resistant material to protect seats.
- Prevents your pup from falling between seats.
- Creates a barrier to deter your dog from climbing up front to make for a safer ride.
- Hook and loop seal allows an opening for backseat passenger.
- Adjustable straps fit most cars, vans & SUVs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Bench Dog Seat Cover, Beige$29.95Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover, Khaki$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- MidWest Wire Mesh Universal SUV Car Barrier$97.30Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Front Seat Mesh Dog Barrier$26.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Waterproof Hammock Dog Car Seat Cover, Beige$42.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Dogit Car Safety Dog Belt$11.48Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo Bench Seat Cover, Khaki$44.69Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Kurgo Swivel Seat-Belt Tether$26.16Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealKurgo No-Slip Dog Bench Seat Cover, Gray/Blue$74.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Dog Hammock, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$67.95Chewy Price$85.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
192 Customer Reviews
Best & most affordable back seat protector
Affordability is important. But most importantly is that they are tough and work very well. This is the second one I’ve owned- the first one lasted 5 years of heavy, dirty use. Keeps my back seat clean, so that when my grandchildren ride with me, I just take it off (easy to take off & put on) and kids don’t have to be covered in dog hair and dried mud! I put a blanket or towels on it so the dogs stay cozy in winter and keeps them from getting to hot in summer.
Just what I needed!
Just got a new car and all the interior is black....shows all the dog hair. Needed a simple solution to the problem. Found it at Chewy.com (and was on sale)! Very easy to install and remove, especially with my bad hands. It has adjustable straps that go over the headrests on front and back seats. Not only protects my back seat, it keeps them contained so they're not jumping into the front seat. Love it!!!
It ok for medium dogs
Works alright but I have an Alaskan malamute she's a big girl and the velcro strip kept coming undone. Needs to be one piece. So I had it sewn together and I use it for my car
I’ve had this hammock for a year and it is great! I have a 70 pound boxer that loves it too! She jumps in and rides no sliding around. I do think if you have a dog that likes to jump between seats it may not keep them from doing so. A low energy or dog that rides well this is great. Keeps hair out of seats pretty well. Depends on how badly your dog sheds. I have washed it several times with no issues. Will buy again when and if needed.
Good Product, Good Price
This hammock keeps my dog in place and seems to make him feel more relaxed in the car. It also keeps are car seats clean.
Works great... until summer hits
This hammock worked great for several months until we got hit with a heat wave between 80-110 F this summer. The straps on the hammock melted and I couldn't reattach them because the remaining bits of the straps became extremely brittle and crumbled into dust and chunks at the slightest touch. I'm sure this hammock will work great for you unless you get hot weather above 90 F.
Love this one
Like it so much better that our last one. Velcro helps a lot
I bought this 4 years ago for a very long trip (800 miles) to keep 2 very active little dogs out of my front seat and safe during the ride. Not only did it work great then, I have never taken it out of the car since!! I have an oblong dog bed on it, and my girls settle right down and just enjoy the ride now! After 4 YEARS, the straps dry rotted and I had to sew new ones on it, but the sling is still like brand new! I LOVE this product!
Keep your pups in the back seat!
I love this hammock. It's super easy to install and remove; I just roll it up and keep it in the back of my car. As promised, it keeps my dogs secure in the back seat and there's no way they can hop over to the front. It also keeps hair off my car seats.
Perfect for my shiba
This hammock is just what I needed. Its inexpensive and easy to clean. It gives me comfort knowing that my dog won't ever fall onto the floor of the car.(along with his seatbelt) I bought this back in December 2019 and it's held up since. If I need another for a different car I'm going with this one!