Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Rottweiler Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Rottweilers 18 months and older.
- Specialized kibble is designed to help big dogs easily pick up, chew, and slow down their food intake.
- Promotes heart health with taurine, EPA, and DHA for healthy cardiac function.
- Helps maintain a giant breed’s muscle mass with appropriate protein content and L-carnitine.
- Promotes an ideal weight and supports joint and bone support with EPA and DHA from fish oil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Buffalo & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$41.98List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- American Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Lamb Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food, 5.5-lb bag$130.88Chewy Price$124.34Autoship Price
- Wysong Adult Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.89Chewy Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Adult Health Chicken Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- SPORTMiX Premium Energy Plus Adult Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$42.09Chewy Price$39.99Autoship Price
- Eagle Pack Chicken & Pork Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$69.25Chewy Price$72.89List Price$65.79Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Liver & Beef Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brown Rice...||Brewers Rice, Oat Groats, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
My Rottie loves Royal canin
I was struggling to keep my Rottweiler coat shiny and flake free. I tried different foods and nothing seemed to work. I was a little concerned about the price but Royal Canin has change my dogs coat it’s so beautiful and shiny and poops are good! I highly recommended.
The kibble size is crazy but Nigel loves it! Just add a decent amount of water and you're ready to go.
Much better than Eukanuba Breed Specific Rottweiler Food
Our dog is back to be EXTREMALLY excited before every meal after we switched from Eukanuba Breed Specific Rottweiler Adult Dry Dog Food, which was a little cheaper. So, this one is more expensive by she likes it MUCH better. You decide...
always guarding his food
My dogs love this! Every time I buy it my boy guards it until I fill his tin can with this bag.
Loves it !
My dog is 20 months old and he loves this food. The kibbles are bigger than what he was used to but he devours it like there’s no tomorrow.
Won't feed anything else
Our 3-year-old Rotties Gunner and Bella like this food very much, and we don't need to add any water to it. They were fed grain-free when they were younger, but we switched when we learned that grain-free foods do not contain taurine, which is necessary for their health. It must be great for their muscles, because they are both incredibly strong. We go through about two bags a month, but it's worth it to keep them strong and healthy.
Amazing used as treats or add on.
I am a pet nutritionist. My boxer loves these half smooshed Pac-Man looking kibble. They are so funny looking. I do not like this brand for many reasons. But someone brought this food for their dog and seeing the massive kibble cracked me up. My dogs are a 60 lb Boxer & ~14 lb Chi-Pin. They were at work with me and really wanted some of the freakishly large kibble. So I caved in and bought a bag to use treats after we go on our walk. Every now and then I will mix in 4-6 kibble pieces, depending on how active she was that day. I add water to my dogs kibble when I add this kibble to their dry food due to the excessive thirst it causes. My small Chi-Pin carries one kibble away and holds it like a bone while eating it. They are pretty hard pieces of kibble and don’t seem like a good idea for older dogs unless you would add water.
Both the senior pit and puppy pit
Hated this food. Normally love Royal Canine. There was no specific food for Pits so tried this. NEVER Again
Not Good food
My dogs didn’t not eat the food and I have Rottweilers and this food supposed to be made for that breed and the food is not a normal size and my dogs hated I have 3 of them and they didn’t eat it not one bowl
Great for giant jaws, not for old jaws
I'm sure the formula on this is great for Rotties, but the kibble chunks are waaaaaay to big for a dog with old teeth. True, I can soak before feeding but that's a pain. Recommend if you have large and young Rotties.